Old 08-05-2018, 12:47 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Moller is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,970.67
Default Training to get back to health

Hey guys!

I used to train alot, both weight and boxing. Last summer, i suffered an injury in my elbows, i thought, but due to help from a pro, it were something i was born with, and currently training to get it fixed, and its getting better.

I havent trained since june last year, i suffered bad anxiety and depression, but im through it, and is talking with a therapist! My battle with the mental health is getting better and better each day, got a new girlfriend ( best friend the last 6 years ) and just got accepted to my dream education! so now its time to get my body in shape also, i dont want to train for fights or muscle, but for health and keep in shape. And i want you guys advice on the situation.

My weight is 85 kg and 183 cm 22 years old, im not fat, but i want to get down in weight, and get more definition and lose the fat on the sides. 78-79 kg would be fine i think. Cleaned up my diet to some bread/yoghurt with fruit each morning, and for lunch a salat with some meat and carb source, or some sandwiches ( not white bread ) with meat and salad. Dinner is meat, rice/pasta/potatoes and veggies.

Training 3 times a week, running each time then i do alot of back/leg/core exercises in circuit 3-5 sets of 10 reps.
Moller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-05-2018, 01:58 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Steven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,039,595.62

Good job and good luck man
Steven Mccowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:06 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3711 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,549,990.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Good luck man. Let us know how it goes.
OctoberRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:16 PM #4
Amateur

Thank you guys, my main focus right now, is to rehab my elbows, and then focus on cardio - Legs/Back/core circuit, 3 days each week, and more healthy food.

Maybe im gonna make this my log have a nice day.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:55 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,000,000,094,208.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moller View Post
Hey guys!

I used to train alot, both weight and boxing. Last summer, i suffered an injury in my elbows, i thought, but due to help from a pro, it were something i was born with, and currently training to get it fixed, and its getting better.

I havent trained since june last year, i suffered bad anxiety and depression, but im through it, and is talking with a therapist! My battle with the mental health is getting better and better each day, got a new girlfriend ( best friend the last 6 years ) and just got accepted to my dream education! so now its time to get my body in shape also, i dont want to train for fights or muscle, but for health and keep in shape. And i want you guys advice on the situation.

My weight is 85 kg and 183 cm 22 years old, im not fat, but i want to get down in weight, and get more definition and lose the fat on the sides. 78-79 kg would be fine i think. Cleaned up my diet to some bread/yoghurt with fruit each morning, and for lunch a salat with some meat and carb source, or some sandwiches ( not white bread ) with meat and salad. Dinner is meat, rice/pasta/potatoes and veggies.

Training 3 times a week, running each time then i do alot of back/leg/core exercises in circuit 3-5 sets of 10 reps.
People here will disagree but I will outdo them in this argument.

Nutrition is 85% of the battle. Sort out your macros, food, nutrition and you will shed the fat and even gain muscle.

Weights and cardio are important, but NOONE can outrun a large dominos pizza or a bad diet unless they do a marathon everyday.

Start with the food itís the easiest, donít cut back loads of calories just make clever swaps eg cake for a fried egg, or crisps for some oats.
Once you nailed the nutrition then really go for weights and cardio.

Good luck.
abracada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:44 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracada View Post
People here will disagree but I will outdo them in this argument.

Nutrition is 85% of the battle. Sort out your macros, food, nutrition and you will shed the fat and even gain muscle.

Weights and cardio are important, but NOONE can outrun a large dominos pizza or a bad diet unless they do a marathon everyday.

Start with the food itís the easiest, donít cut back loads of calories just make clever swaps eg cake for a fried egg, or crisps for some oats.
Once you nailed the nutrition then really go for weights and cardio.

Good luck.
Damn right. As soon as I kept my calories to a minimum, the weight came off much easier.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:52 PM #7
Amateur

Currently im running 3 days a week, and then im doing squats, superman ( back exercise ) and situps, with forearm exercises ( for my elbows ) and stretches.

Hoping to do pullups, pushups, situps in 3 months. But i rather go easy, get my elbows 100% ready!

currently im 82 kg in the morning, going easy though, just eating clean.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:12 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Currently im running 3 days a week, and then im doing squats, superman ( back exercise ) and situps, with forearm exercises ( for my elbows ) and stretches.

Hoping to do pullups, pushups, situps in 3 months. But i rather go easy, get my elbows 100% ready!

That's actually pretty good, better than me.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:18 PM #9
Contender

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
WonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,054.30

Quote:

I think it is very smart to acclimate your body, your elbows and supporting "things", before tearing into it too hard.
WonderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:36 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMonkey View Post
I think it is very smart to acclimate your body, your elbows and supporting "things", before tearing into it too hard.
Thats what I was thinking. Thats a bad ass workout

Share This With Friends

Tags
back, health, training

User Tag List