Any Josh Gates fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Josh Gates fans?

He has a new series out, first episode here

I loved Destination Truth but Expedition Unknown is very fascinating and a great watch. Definitely worth a watch if The Mayans interest you.

For those that don't know who he is he's a certified scuba diver, archaeologist\no nonsense explorer that travels the world in search of myths and legends unlike most others he's legit and has balls of steel.

never heard of him but bookmarked for my bedtime bong nighttime watch. cheers!

He should scuba dive on this site:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...vers-200m.html

lol @ you still having quiggy as your sig, i think the bet was only supposed to be for a month mate

Comment

Destination Truth is over top. He's stretching the evidence to make it seems plausible. It's similar to those ghost hunter or dead files shows where they scream and holler at every noise to make the audience believe they're experiencing super natural events.

Destination Unknown is much better in my opinion. He actually talks to the conspiracy theorists, treasure hunter, and historians to follow some of history's famous myth.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        never heard of him but bookmarked for my bedtime bong nighttime watch. cheers!

He should scuba dive on this site:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...vers-200m.html

lol @ you still having quiggy as your sig, i think the bet was only supposed to be for a month mate

Interesting though its left me very dubious reading there are plans to take wealthy people down there in a sub already.
        Lol I can't even change it until my laptop arrives as much as I've grown to like it I really want my Usyk gif back

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Destination Truth is over top. He's stretching the evidence to make it seems plausible. It's similar to those ghost hunter or dead files shows where they scream and holler at every noise to make the audience believe they're experiencing super natural events.

Destination Unknown is much better in my opinion. He actually talks to the conspiracy theorists, treasure hunter, and historians to follow some of history's famous myth.

I do feel he's reached a little with some 'evidence' or jumped to conclusions but I actually like he's level headed for most part and can be very skeptical. He's always struck me as a truth seeker more than the rest in similar professions all strictly chasing ratings and clearly faking evidence or purposely leaving it open.

Comment

Working...
          X