Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Will The United States Go To War With North Korea Before The End Of The Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    Possible the main voice of opposition to it in trumps cabinet is now gone.
    nah, atleast two of his generals arent insane.

Comment

Doubt it. Do you think it'd have massive support? Do you think it would be a bomb the **** out of them-fest or would there be 200K troops on the ground like there was in Iraq?

Comment

North Korea today moved missiles to it's east coast.

Looks like we're getting close to fight night.

Comment

Won't happen. Dictators are the ultimate narcissist. They don't want to do anything that would ultimately jeopardize their power. Kim knows that if he launches a true attack it's over within minutes. He loses everything, to include his life, his country and most important his seat on the throne. Dictators like to puff their chest out and impress their followers, but he will not start anything that will cost him his power over an entire nation.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Won't happen. Dictators are the ultimate narcissist. They don't want to do anything that would ultimately jeopardize their power. Kim knows that if he launches a true attack it's over within minutes. He loses everything, to include his life, his country and most important his seat on the throne. Dictators like to puff their chest out and impress their followers, but he will not start anything that will cost him his power over an entire nation.
            They've been saying this for a while now. I don't believe it anymore.

To me, it looks like he's more than willing to die if it means getting the US out of Korea.

If he wanted to simply hold on to power, he could sit back and do nothing.

Instead, he's provoking to the point of attack.

Nobody who just wants to keep power and not be ****ed with, acts like this.

This guy wants to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
              They've been saying this for a while now. I don't believe it anymore.

To me, it looks like he's more than willing to die if it means getting the US out of Korea.

If he wanted to simply hold on to power, he could sit back and do nothing.

Instead, he's provoking to the point of attack.

Nobody who just wants to keep power and not be ****ed with, acts like this.

This guy wants to fight.
              He's been doing this for years. His father before him did it for decades. Every time we either threaten sanctions or enforce them he throws a tantrum and flexes his muscle. He's the little yap dog barking at the big Rottweiler. He knows the U.S., Japan, China, don't take him seriously. He wants to establish his post on the big stage with the rest of the world leaders, but he's not getting any respect. So he launches a few rockets and says look what I can do.

So he has a nuke that can take out an entire city. We have nukes that can take out an entire country/region. If he launches a nuclear attack it will be over for him and NK with the push of only one button.

Comment

He's been doing this for years. His father before him did it for decades. Every time we either threaten sanctions or enforce them he throws a tantrum and flexes his muscle. He's the little yap dog barking at the big Rottweiler. He knows the U.S., Japan, China, don't take him seriously. He wants to establish his post on the big stage with the rest of the world leaders, but he's not getting any respect. So he launches a few rockets and says look what I can do.

So he has a nuke that can take out an entire city. We have nukes that can take out an entire country/region. If he launches a nuclear attack it will be over for him and NK with the push of only one button.
                He hasn't acted like this ever before. Not this much provocation on a daily/weekly basis.

He's got nukes now. How does the US recover if he nukes 30,000 American troops on the Korean border?

How does the US recover if he nukes LA or New York City?

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                  He hasn't acted like this ever before. Not this much provocation on a daily/weekly basis.

He's got nukes now. How does the US recover if he nukes 30,000 American troops on the Korean border?

How does the US recover if he nukes LA or New York City?
                  He's always been an antagonist. Launching short range missile attacks as a veiled threat to SK, Japan and U.S. Now he has nukes, that's the difference. He won't use them. His ego is bigger than his balls. This guy is king of his own world. In order to maintain the fear/respect of his own people, he has to flex from time to time. If they even smell the slightest hint of fear in him they lose respect.

Like I said, he has the capability to wipe out SK with nukes, but he had the capability to wipe out SK long before he had nukes. I was stationed in SK in 2003/4, and it was the same shyt back then as it is now. Only there are nukes involved. But even back then he had the firepower and soldiers to take out SK and our 30K U.S. forces.

The chances of one of his missiles actually landing on American soil are extremely unlikely. They would likely be shot down over the ocean or over the artic circle.

Comment

He's always been an antagonist. Launching short range missile attacks as a veiled threat to SK, Japan and U.S. Now he has nukes, that's the difference. He won't use them. His ego is bigger than his balls. This guy is king of his own world. In order to maintain the fear/respect of his own people, he has to flex from time to time. If they even smell the slightest hint of fear in him they lose respect.

Like I said, he has the capability to wipe out SK with nukes, but he had the capability to wipe out SK long before he had nukes. I was stationed in SK in 2003/4, and it was the same shyt back then as it is now. Only there are nukes involved. But even back then he had the firepower and soldiers to take out SK and our 30K U.S. forces.

The chances of one of his missiles actually landing on American soil are extremely unlikely. They would likely be shot down over the ocean or over the artic circle.
                    Again, if he just wanted to maintain his control, he could sit back and not do anything.

He continues to provoke at an alarming rate. When was the last time you saw China say publicly that if he starts a war with the US they won't get involved?

They are more nervous about this now than they've ever been?

When was the last time you saw Russia say publicly that the US and NK are close to war and the situation is deteriorating rapidly like Putin did a few days ago?

War is going to happen. It's inevitable.

Comment

It's possible, but it's unlikely to happen.

There's about a 20% chance of war with North Korea.

Comment

Working...
                      X