No announcement yet.

What does anyone think of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does anyone think of

Isaac Dogboe vs Daniel Roman man i would really love to see that fight any thoughts?!!

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
    Isaac Dogboe vs Daniel Roman man i would really love to see that fight any thoughts?!!
    also my first or second post lol don't really **** with this post threads ****

Comment

It’d be a very good fight, lots of exchanges and has the potential to turn into a war. Dogboe is the more complete fighter and has the edge in power IMO so I’d favour him in a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        It’d be a very good fight, lots of exchanges and has the potential to turn into a war. Dogboe is the more complete fighter and has the edge in power IMO so I’d favour him in a competitive fight.
        i feel you on that dogboe will definitely havbe the power over roman but man roman can put punches together beautifully it is a fight that need to happen next year asap

Comment

i feel you on that dogboe will definitely havbe the power over roman but man roman can put punches together beautifully it is a fight that need to happen next year asap
          Roman is very busy and throws a lot of shots but I think Dogboe’s work has more quality IMO.
          I hope it happens soon myself, it’s probably rather unlikely though due to Dogboe being with ESPN and Roman being with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Roman is very busy and throws a lot of shots but I think Dogboe’s work has more quality IMO.
            I hope it happens soon myself, it’s probably rather unlikely though due to Dogboe being with ESPN and Roman being with DAZN.
            ahhh that's true **** man hopefully they can make that fight happen i hope they don't hold hostage to greast fight cause of stream wars not lol

Comment

Good fight . Although Danny's my boy. Dogboe'ss a beast . I think his edge in Power is the difference in the fight .

Comment

Working...
              X