No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn was involved in the Golden Boy/DAZN deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    And if the thread was about another notorious liar, I'd say the same thing.

You have no idea if he was at the meeting or not. Just because a lie isn't denied doesn't mean it's not a lie. Hearn lies too often to accept anything he says as the gospel. Him saying something should never be the "proof" that something is true.

I have no idea.
    Then you find yourself on the exact plinth as others who believe the opposite.. merely on the opposite side of the fence.

You say it isn't a fact he was there because he said it.. other say it is .

You say it's because he lies alot if shouldn't be taken at the value of truth.. other people will say he tells the truth about alot of things aswell. It's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other... It doesn't mean you're absolutely correct until you're confirmed as such. For both sides..

But let's face it.. you'd say Hearn was a liar for saying you've worn a pair of trousers at some point in your life and your excuse would be he's never seen you so he couldn't possibly know.. what he says doesn't make fact because he's never seen you in trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Again.. you could say that about anything or anyone.

Your hiding behind literal sentences and meanings to fit your narrative.

Hearn was at that meeting..nobody has come out to say otherwise. I'm sure other people will confirm if asked.

The literal meaning of "just because Hearn said it doesn't make it true" is correct.. but it flies against every logical conclusion other than the one you like to believe and which suits your narrative.. that he lies about everything.

Do you believe he was at that meeting or not? Answer is either yes or no...
      People are so butthurt at the thought of Hearn being involved it’s hilarious to see

Comment

You say it isn't a fact he was there because he said it.. other say it is
        That's not how facts work. If Hearn said he ate a sandwich yesterday, it's not automatically a fact just because he said it.

Comment

That's not how facts work. If Hearn said he ate a sandwich yesterday, it's not automatically a fact just because he said it.
          But you don't know he wasn't.. so you don't know it isn't a fact. You're just calling out the OP for their literal meaning of things ... If it was something worded so literally about something or someone else you weren't bothered about or have a vested interest in commenting on.. you wouldn't be calling the TS out for their construed mis-use of context.

You claim that Anthony joshua is the best P4P fighter in the world because he could beat any boxer in a lower division.. that isn't a fact .

Youre paid to spout your opinion but don't think it's lost on people that alot of what you post is driven by the interests of people who don't necessarily want Hearn to succeed whether you personally do or not.

You post with contempt to people you view as beneath you in their knowledge or understanding.. I haven't seen you indulge in a single conversation that I would say is light hearted.. you're just vitriolic and combative all the time.

Comment

ACCORDING TO TBV hearns had to take a DE-motion for the GBP deal to happen. TBV also said GBP went directly with dazn with someone else in dazn who someone in GBP already knew from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              ACCORDING TO TBV hearns had to take a DE-motion for the GBP deal to happen. TBV also said GBP went directly with dazn with someone else in dazn who someone in GBP already knew from the past.
              Oscar did the deal with John Skipper & in the past I Oscar & Skipper worked on sh^t at ESPN I know that. I assume thats who you are talking about.

To me it sounds like Eddie was a liaison between DAZN & Oscar for sure. If that means he's the official programming director on the books or this is just Eddie trying to help make things happen cuz he's getting subscriber bonuses on this deal is yet to be determined I'd say. Or maybe the DAZN people are giving Hearn some sorta finders fee or affiliate kinda deal to with bringing in legit players like Oscar/Canelo.

Comment

Again.. you could say that about anything or anyone.

Your hiding behind literal sentences and meanings to fit your narrative.

Hearn was at that meeting..nobody has come out to say otherwise. I'm sure other people will confirm if asked.

The literal meaning of "just because Hearn said it doesn't make it true" is correct.. but it flies against every logical conclusion other than the one you like to believe and which suits your narrative.. that he lies about everything.

Do you believe he was at that meeting or not? Answer is either yes or no...
                I wonder what Hearn's exact input in the meeting was or if he was just there to sign the dotted line?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  I wonder what Hearn's exact input in the meeting was or if he was just there to sign the dotted line?
                  Well according to him he made initial contact with Eric Gomez sounding out about how it'd be good for them to be on DAZN.

If hearn was the one who initially said to them prior to Oscar meeting with John skipper that it'd be good for them to come to DAZN then I hardly think people here saying he's being moved aside or pushed out know what they're talking about.

Comment

And if the thread was about another notorious liar, I'd say the same thing.

You have no idea if he was at the meeting or not. Just because a lie isn't denied doesn't mean it's not a lie. Hearn lies too often to accept anything he says as the gospel. Him saying something should never be the "proof" that something is true.

I have no idea.
                    Haha you are a massive child idiot. The last time I ever debate with you on anything, only on here to have petty arguments. Thanks for the laugh though

Comment

Soooo just because Finkel said there was 50 million offer with no strings attached doesn't mean it was true?

Comment

Working...
                      X