Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a British fan so no vote but I can see why they would prefer Chisora, he gave them great fight a year ago, he's got fans, also he brings more money for Whyte. Boxing fans know Ortiz is much better match up at this point anyway.

Comment

If you're saying Hearn is protecting White,
      how come he was offering Wilder $4 mil for a Dillian fight prior to the AJ negotiations?
      Surely, you're not saying Ortiz is more of a threat than Wilder?
      Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        Americans hate Whyte because of Hearn.

They want Ortiz to spark Whyte so they can say 'imagine what Wilder would of done to Whyte' etc

This forum is all about whataboutism.
        Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        Americans hate Whyte because of Hearn.

They want Ortiz to spark Whyte so they can say 'imagine what Wilder would of done to Whyte' etc

This forum is all about whataboutism.
        Sums up this board perfectly. People just like to be proved right. Not gonna lie I’d pass comment if Whyte smashes Boxingcene Champ Ortiz.

But to be honest I’m not a boxing snob what I really look for is something that resembles a 50:50 fight. I’ll drop to southern area title level to get it. Really anything that is on the box and I’ll do it.

I’d rather John Wayne Hibbert and Dave Ryan fight for the millionth time than Errol Spence against basically anyone who doesn’t have elite talent. Or basically any of Hearn’s recent Olympians other than Okolie no mattter his awkwardness he puts his 0 the line and will keep doing it til he finds his level.

There is a twat hair between Del and Whyte as evidenced by their first fight.

I fail to see the Ortiz fight being as good. Either there is a talent gap and some yanks on here will be happy with that and they vigorously jizz into their shoes or Whyte outlasts an old guy with high blood pressure and Brits get to say I told you.

Chisora could go out tomorrow and assault a window cleaner.
        Tie his crazy t.its down and do the fight. It’ll be a great fight.....again

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Sums up this board perfectly. People just like to be proved right. Not gonna lie I’d pass comment if Whyte smashes Boxingcene Champ Ortiz.

But to be honest I’m not a boxing snob what I really look for is something that resembles a 50:50 fight. I’ll drop to southern area title level to get it. Really anything that is on the box and I’ll do it.

I’d rather John Wayne Hibbert and Dave Ryan fight for the millionth time than Errol Spence against basically anyone who doesn’t have elite talent. Or basically any of Hearn’s recent Olympians other than Okolie no mattter his awkwardness he puts his 0 the line and will keep doing it til he finds his level.

There is a twat hair between Del and Whyte as evidenced by their first fight.

I fail to see the Ortiz fight being as good. Either there is a talent gap and some yanks on here will be happy with that and they vigorously jizz into their shoes or Whyte outlasts an old guy with high blood pressure and Brits get to say I told you.

Chisora could go out tomorrow and assault a window cleaner.
          Tie his crazy t.its down and do the fight. It’ll be a great fight.....again
          As soon as the Whyte/Chisora fight gets announced, watch the Wilder fanatics coming out in their droves about how “Whyte ducked” Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            You know theyre gonna vote chisora
            Yeah like fuk, bollocks to that mate I voted ortiz. Chisora has been shot to pieces since the second fury defeat washed up warthog.

Ortiz is alot more dangerous and I'd enjoy seeing him win and then fight aj in april hopefully he wins that too.

Comment

Poll should be public. Hearn's rentboys need to be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
                If both fights would be PPV, then Whyte - Chisora. If Whyte - Ortiz would be on regular Sky Sports, then Whyte - Ortiz.
                why does the platform make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  As soon as the Whyte/Chisora fight gets announced, watch the Wilder fanatics coming out in their droves about how “Whyte ducked” Ortiz.
                  I dunno if it’s because I’m Brit but I do find the Wildette’s more annoying.

Their hate for Whyte is just weird. He’s alright. He’s a pretty good fighter with an exciting style and he’s active. He’s a good opponents for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                    Yeah like fuk, bollocks to that mate I voted ortiz. Chisora has been shot to pieces since the second fury defeat washed up warthog.

Ortiz is alot more dangerous and I'd enjoy seeing him win and then fight aj in april hopefully he wins that too.
                    I don't think Chisora is shot, persay. He's probably the only HW on Matchroom I like. My thing with Chisora is that he's been handed an L on every close fight he's ever had...never gotten the benefit BS loss to Whyte, BS loss to Kabayel, Debatable loss to Pulev, Debatable loss to Helenius (28 year old undefeated Helenius too, not the 34 year old who had just been KO'd by Johann F'n Duhaupas)

hard to show up motivated when that keeps happening. When he shows up motivated, he's a hell of a lot better than Dillian Whyte IMO. Just hasn't had the golden opportunities that Whyte has. Whyte deserves to get KO'd by Ortiz just for running his mouth and hiding. Del Boy deserves a good fight with a decent payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I dunno if it’s because I’m Brit but I do find the Wildette’s more annoying.

Their hate for Whyte is just weird. He’s alright. He’s a pretty good fighter with an exciting style and he’s active. He’s a good opponents for anyone
                      I call them fanatics, because they were no where to be seen even 8 months ago. Their hate of Whyte is the weirdest scenario I have seen for a while, the last time I encounter anything close to it was when Pacman use to fight JMM, and Pacman fans even went as far to call him gay due to (Japanese assistant)..

Whyte is a solid fighter, who is trying to make a name for himself, his fault was he chased after their man (Wilder), who happened to hold the WBC belt. I literally went from being a Wilder fan to fighting these fanatics.

Whyte/Chisora rematch is a solid fight in its own right but I would rather he fight Ortiz (Not so much for the WBC crap) but just because Ortiz is someone new, but with the offer on the table (£5m from Chisora) I doubt that fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X