Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we see Crawford vs winner of Spence-Porter. It'd be interesting to see how Crawford deals with Spence's body punching or Porter's mauling tactics and stamina engine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You condoning paying kids $10 to beat up your kid?

Are you f#cking psycho to?

Talking sh^t about him. "You gonna lose that fight" "You ain't gonna be sh^t". Man this b^tch is an epic assh#le. Respect to Bud for becoming who he became in spite of this b^tch. Most mfers with moms like that end up dead or in prison or end up a piece of sh^t just like her.
      Yeah lol. Good call on that

Comment

• I don't know why some are complaining of this fight.

Benavides made it difficult for Crawford with timing, counterpunching and taking Crawford's jab with his jab.

Benavides didn't make excuses but some here are blaming his knee which clearly they trained for that limitation

Comment

• Uh huh. And Loma ripped his Labium and gonna do what? I think I might put something on the Sniper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
            Benavidez got heart but his leg doesn't look good enough to be mobile enough to hang with the 147 guys he's a sitting duck
            Naw benavidez is done period!! No matter the weight class, if you can't turn your knee to get torque out your punches in the later rounds you're cooked. Feel bad for the guy, man life isn't fair he was torching Crawford for 6 rounds!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              lighten up dude, we're all just joking here

I know, man. Online we can type anything.

Comment

• LMAO!!! at all the losers on this forum that had Jose winning. A bunch of drunks and drug addicts and casual boxing fans that don’t know sh@t about boxing. And these same dumb f@cks had the fight close too-CTFU!!! Then after their man gets the sh@t beat out of him; all of a sudden he is a bum. I said he was bum before the fight-LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Hopefully we see Crawford vs winner of Spence-Porter. It'd be interesting to see how Crawford deals with Spence's body punching or Porter's mauling tactics and stamina engine.
                  Yeah. Probably ko a very game porter and figures out and widely decisions spence imo. Crawford very smart and can do it all

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Jeff Horn was able to punch with, and land on, Crawford and he's Jeff Horn. Jose Benevidez was able to punch with, and land on, Crawford and he was clearly fighting with a bum leg.

Crawford's not Paulie Malignaggi, I don't think, but it's now clear that his power only seems to register when the opponent is already spent, and even then it'll only register on a blind shot.

He's slick, but he's not that slick; he's fast, but he's only kinda fast. And the power basically capped at 140lbs.

Forget Errol Spence Jr and Keith Thurman; what is Crawford going to do with Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia in the ring with him after those two performances?

Heck, what does he do with a guy like Lamont Peterson or even Luis Collazo?

There's a makings of a blueprint now, to deal with Terence Crawford; good defense, don't worry about the switching (it's basically a smoke screen to try and get you to open up), and punch with Terence Crawford (because he gets hit, and his instinct is to try and sit and fight for a bit).

Bring whatever your style is, but he's beatable at 147
                    I think he would beat Danny and Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Keep dreaming. She and he boy shining now and you will be shelling out bucks to what him fight soon and guess what?
                      Some of that money will be going in Ms Debbie's pockets.
                      Congrats on her for cashing Bud's checks & spending Bud's money in spite of her f#ckhead parenting abilities. 90%+ of the time parents who treat their kids like that end up with dead kids, kids in prison or kids who are pieces of sh^t just like their parents. Ms. Debbie hit the lottery doe. Pieces of sh^t can win to in America I guess. There's hope for all of us even if you're a piece of sh^t.

Comment

Working...
                      X