Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody post a link please, thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
      your one of the biggest shills on this site! Who are you kidding? this fight doesn't involve al gaymon he ain't making a dime off this fight! it's the biggest fight of the year so of course you pbc shills will try and tear it down. When's the last ppv that had a truly stacked undercard? what price should this ppv be since you think you have all the answers
      What’s your real username? Lol

I didn’t tear it down. I said the undercard is shlt which it is. And not worth $85 to see a rematch of an ok fight from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        your one of the biggest shills on this site! Who are you kidding? this fight doesn't involve al gaymon he ain't making a dime off this fight! it's the biggest fight of the year so of course you pbc shills will try and tear it down. When's the last ppv that had a truly stacked undercard? what price should this ppv be since you think you have all the answers
        Mayweather vs Canelo was $75 for HD making it the highest ppv ever at the time. It had an undercard with Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthyss. GGG is a bum compared to Floyd especially when it comes to sales. Canelo can't draw like Floyd either.

Canelo just popped dirty, was out for a long time and had knee surgery. GGG ducked a mandatory to fight his typical junior middleweight bum coming up to 160lbs... why is this fight $85 and worth that price again?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Tell that to Wilder fanboys.
          They brag about the Fury fight being on PPV.
          You'd wonder what happened to their previous tune about PBC,
          "It's on free tv doe."
          wtf does Wilder or his fans have to do with anything about this card?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Mayweather vs Canelo was $75 for HD making it the highest ppv ever at the time. It had an undercard with Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthyss. GGG is a bum compared to Floyd especially when it comes to sales. Canelo can't draw like Floyd either.

Canelo just popped dirty, was out for a long time and had knee surgery. GGG ducked a mandatory to fight his typical junior middleweight bum coming up to 160lbs... why is this fight $85 and worth that price again?
            All the ubdercards are almost done and it’s not even 9:30 est yet lmao. Gonna be showing hype videos for the next hour. So much great value

Comment

hey friends can someone hook up a quality link. Here I was thinking about buying it still, only to see that cook got cooked already.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Well these undercards weren’t worth ****. Guess I’ll watch football for an hour or so. I’m not watching bumbling Roy jones ramble on and on for the next hour and a half.

Comment

At least it's not 100$ I do wish it was a little cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                  X