Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin vs. David Price is Official For Joshua-Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    does price have people that love him? seriously why is he allowed to keep fighting guys that are gonna knock him the fuck out
    Great posted Question.
    I presume he doesn't! Also in his fight against Povetkin there was NO drug testing which is pretty Sh**ty all facts considered. Eddie is the modern day Don King.. He chews up washed fighters an spits them out to become the victim of Career Highlight Reel Ko's.. Its a shame dude will honestly fight anybody. Seems to me he's never had true genuine people who care around him .. (Well Promoter wise anyhow)

Comment

This gonna be a good fight, lol cant wait

Comment

I was just today reading an article on here about David Price saying he was offered this fight but didn't want it??
        He said he wanted a fight where he's the favourite to get him back on track, which makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
          I was just today reading an article on here about David Price saying he was offered this fight but didn't want it??
          He said he wanted a fight where he's the favourite to get him back on track, which makes sense.
          They must have made him an offer he couldn't refuse

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
            Saw an IFL interview with Hearn today saying the Kuzmin fight was offered to Price originally, then off once the Sean Turner fight was made, then when that fight fell through, he offered Kuzmin again to Price, as he had been training and was fit, and Price accepted.

I imagine Price couldn’t afford to waste a training camp and all the costs that come with it.
            Last edited by nick_viking; 09-13-2018, 05:46 PM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

Pricey's developing somewhat of a cult hero status. The gentle giant with huge power and a fragile chin that people want to see do well but keeps getting sparked clean out.

Emmanuel Stewart had it right about Price, Fury and Wilder all those years ago. Two would make it to the top, one wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Palakin Stu View Post
                The Cinderella Man got nothing on Price. His story gonna be remembered hundreds of years from now when against impossible odds, in defiance of all his wise and brutal critics, he rises up from the boxing wilderness where he is exiled, and becomes the heavyweight champion of the world.
                hi david. i wish that would happen but yore far to much of a nice man to be a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                  Great posted Question.
                  I presume he doesn't! Also in his fight against Povetkin there was NO drug testing which is pretty Sh**ty all facts considered. Eddie is the modern day Don King.. He chews up washed fighters an spits them out to become the victim of Career Highlight Reel Ko's.. Its a shame dude will honestly fight anybody. Seems to me he's never had true genuine people who care around him .. (Well Promoter wise anyhow)
                  thats a fkin good point mate, but truth be told he realy dosent like fighting he hasnt got it in his heart to hurt people hes to nice

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    thats a fkin good point mate, but truth be told he realy dosent like fighting he hasnt got it in his heart to hurt people hes to nice
                    During the povetkin fight, my dad said exact same as you just have, yeah its difficult to Dislike David he is one of life's good guys! I'm not keen on bellew but I thought you could tell the lack of testing enraged him while he was punditry

Comment

Working...
                    X