Are you the ultimate sex toy for women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Wow. We are finally back on top Alex.
    Theres no I in we, we mistake another mans accomplishments for our own because he looks like us but really he would try to pummel our girlfriends beer with his massive wang

We need to hunt him down I will take the spear you take the blow dart, after you've given him a blow I will stab him in the back, then we will be the biggest men in our tribe beer. Then you can use the blow dart you took to shoot Rockin, hes old and slowing us down we need to get rid
    Last edited by AlexKid; 08-12-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Oh **** alexkid is back

Just what the lounge needed
      Last edited by AlexKid; 08-12-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I cuum too soon for the 21 yr old I was banging. She looked disappointed everytime aND I've only satisfied her once for the last 3 months we were fkn. She's has triple Ds but no ass but still.. it sucks I couldn't satisfy her bc I can't go too long. It's not my dck size bc she likes it but I just can't go long enough so she can release too.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          I cuum too soon for the 21 yr old I was banging. She looked disappointed everytime aND I've only satisfied her once for the last 3 months we were fkn. She's has triple Ds but no ass but still.. it sucks I couldn't satisfy her bc I can't go too long. It's not my dck size bc she likes it but I just can't go long enough so she can release too.
          You need a bigger dick bro, the extra friction will cause more stimulation and get her off much faster kina like a vibrator

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Oh **** alexkid is back

Just what the lounge needed
            Wasnt that bish banned? Its like someone unleased a plague upon on the lounge

Comment

Yes women just can't help suckling my foreskin it gets annoying sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  LOL

Thanks for making me feel better bro

But my brain cant unhinge huge from awesome bigger from better, even if average or above average is better for some women its those monster ****s I just want one, its like my irrational male mind would rather have something worse (an impractical peen) to feel better than something optimal. Im stuck on stupid
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 08-12-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X