Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This man saved part of my tribe. Can y'all young mother ****ers recognize his love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    and want to charge full price !!!!

hoes aint no good, bruh
    Agreed, hos svck!

But...
    I'll tell you hwhat, as quiet as its kept, butler is pushing the theoretical limits of butt plugs, metric tensors, non linear physics, cum guzzling, string theory, bottle rockets, and black hung stud propulsion.

NASA, the NSA, and even Putin fear that his toilet cleaning skills will potentially shift the balance of power, and create chaos.
    God forbid that Sir Butler of nullvoid launches the first caca covered bottle rocket & restarts a new space race..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Big Z is like Boomhauer, no one quite understands what he's saying, but he sounds cool saying it so everyone just nods in approval.
      My girl wears daisy dukes, azz cheeks hanging out...mang...
      Good puffy goes a long long way wit me..twilight zone
      Kevin Spacy big star.. Jizz butler. Hank, Peggy... Cotton...ill lumpia

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        What he had said was Sugihara was a real motha****in g unlike most of the b*tch mens around this place and, I for one concur with my dude Z on that point.
        Most hated? You thinking too highly of yourself. How many folks have you on ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZR7udelHM

Cobra, bishes, trix & hos..wanna be g's, and cowards...sugihara save over 6000 of my people.
          Real Jews know this man...I can easily fake my heritage...
          But, I still go enough gas in my tank to **** most mo fo's up.

Motorcity Cobra..hitler ******* tried to wipe out my kith & kin,

BLM, SJW, bishes, phaggots, trix, Ellen Degeneres(**** tards)

Most y'all post bull****.. Tell me about you, your. First hand experience. Hitler missed my direct family... & I don't hate German people at all..get off your plastic high horse...pull your head outta your idiotic azzes, be about your business. Stop reading twisted bish fears into everything..you all lil boys, hold yourselves back. If BLM really mattered, you punk mother ****ers would stop killing each other.. Cops, ****ed up cops exist..that's a ****in fizact. If that BLM cum slut Colin kapergiime big dick wasn't such a bish prima Donna and went to Chicago, went to hoods, threw that ball with kids..broken home--marginalized men ,like me. His impression would be felt.. Now, he's just a skinny pretty brother talking big ****.. Talk is cheap..,cheaper than free..
          An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. This man is a hero

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. This man is a hero
            Thank you.........

Comment

End thread... Good people exist...there are people willing to put their lives on the line for strangers..

Amazing, life is full of surprises

Preconceived notions, based off of other people's expectations

Accept what you got, envy nobody, self pity is for debutants and weak minded sheeple..

End thread

Comment

Working...
              X