Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Lennox, Paulie, Jacobs and all those guys seeing the fight for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they all ignore body work and are influenced too much by Lampley. I mean, that's the go to line isn't it, if you don't want to score for GGG or a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I mean, they are boxers, what did they see from GGG except for walking forward getting hit flush and landing some jabs. They think GGG outboxed Canelo?
      Kevin Kelley too! I thought these guys knew boxing, that the heck is going on?!?! Better and more clean punches by Canelo to both the head and the body, better defense, great ring generalship (moved and stayed his ground whenever he wanted to). GGG looked like Ruslan Provodnikov out there, same goofy looking mfker.
      Probably because they have a brain and eyes. Wasn't hard to see who won the fight. GGG.

Comment

I thought GGG won, but only because of canleos lack of work rate, i thought when canelo was taking it to GGG he was getting the better of him every time, he just either couldn't keep up the pace, or he knew the judges were paid off and he just had to dance to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          And then they say that boxers will make for better judges, I think they will be the worst.
          Yeah, we should let fanboys and NSB poster boxing judges instead.

A lot more boxers, trainers, Hall of Famers and credible people thought GGG would lose, but a lot of the same people scored the fight for GGG. There's no HBO agenda with those people and they weren't all influenced by Lederman, you're just butt hurt that respectable people judged the fight differently than you did.

Comment

They are human and got caught up in the dumb **** too. They need to rewatch the fight and they'll realize their errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
              dey raciss n shiieeeet
              raciss towards gingers?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Jacobs' wife was in that video screaming "What the phuck is that bullschiet? That's bullshiet, he got his ass whooped!"

She seemed to think that GGG won pretty easily, just like virtually everyone that I've talked to about the fight.

A dude that I haven't talked to in over a year texted me tonight out of the blue with the judge's scorecards, saying "Can you believe that garbage man? With corruption like this, it's no wonder boxing is drowning."
                I got a similar text from a friend of mine who lives in mexico. He watched it with a bunch of canelo fans who all thought ggg won.

Comment

One of the hosts on The Boxing Voice podcast had an interesting perspective of the fight . The guy said watching Live at the T-Mobile Arena he scored the fight 7-5 for GGG. When he re-watched it at home he came up with 7-5 Canelo. Maybe Paulie and Co.

Comment

Working...
                  X