Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Loma and all but #1 p4p is a bit premature and hasnt fought or beat a p4p type

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Hes sick but I dont just go with the eye test. For me, to be P4P no. 1 u got to beat great fighters. He seems like someone whos ready for anyone so I guess we will find out soon enough if hes num. 1.

Still he's so much fun to watch. His skilkset is craaaazy
    Same way I see it

Comment

Floyd has every advantage, bigger stronger, faster, smarter, gets hit less than Loma, huge reach advantage....also Loma's amateur pedigree would mean nothing against Floyd who came out the wound with boxing gloves on.

Comment

Loma is certainly better than so called P4P Roman Gonzalez

Comment

You can make an argument against his resume obviously, but whether he gets the formality of the top rating or not, he is clearly the best fighter in boxing by a good margin. At this point, it isn't even questionable.

Comment

Loma has Salido problems.......there I said it!

He is far from P4P and I will bet my house on Mikey if he fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Kovalev ward should be higher until rematch is settled

Choco has one loss
              Definitely. Golovkin as well. Jacobs is a better win than either Sosa or Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                Definitely. Golovkin as well. Jacobs is a better win than either Sosa or Walters.
                I have Loma higher than GGG

Loma even though he only has a few fights, has beaten better fighters than GGG....

honestly i dont have GGG in my top ten....not because of talent but his resume is too thin and its guys out there taking risks like Kov, Ward, Crawford, Chocolatito, Yamanaka, Thurman, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                  i think jacobs and walters are about the same...sosa below that level

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    i think jacobs and walters are about the same...sosa below that level
                    Not from what Walters showed us against Sosa and Lomachenko. Jacobs is above Walters in damn near every department, outside of chin. Now if you had of said Russell Jr, that would be a solid debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X