Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was **** addict, druggy, thief, pedo, rapist Tony Ayala Jr allowed to box again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the same reason hectari gets to post 50 garbage threads every single day. People have rights and you can't take those away.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Probably the same reason hectari gets to post 50 garbage threads every single day. People have rights and you can't take those away.
      50 threads a day? wtf

Someone here took offense and is mad for me attacking a sicko? dude calm down. We are supposed to insult these scum bags not defend them, he was a true sick fuk shouldn;t even been allowed to walk back on the streets.

Comment

What does his personal life have to do with boxing?

I watch boxing for the fights, not the ****ing human interest stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          When you do your time your repaying society so your ablidged to work and earn when your freed! Whats wrong with doing that? As for Vick he didn't just "pit dogs" he then murdered them by shocking them to death and hanging them till dead!
          Sorry but thats not putting a dog to sleep humanly thats torturing a helpless animal. The guy was a total waste and a disgrace to men. Anyone with that menality towards life needs to get straight or be eliminated! Ray
          Silly ass post. Fuck dogs...rapists are worst no matter how you spin it. Stop hating. They both served their time.

Comment

he yung doe.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche
              i don't think a penchant for **** (assuming it's legal ****) is really comparable to paedophilia and rape lol
              Lol that's what I was thinking. Masturbate all you want but don't rape anyone lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                And other sports attract model citizens? When was the last time you heard of a stabbing at a boxing event? That happens like at every 49ers game. Inbred fools they are.
                That only happens because of all the dudes from Hunters Point hence why they are moving the stadium. I've heard of tons of people taking wrong turns on their way to the stadium and go through HP.. get ya **** robbed son. Frisco aint no joke.

Comment

Working...
                X