Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salvador Sanchez...... How would he fare/fair today..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvador Sanchez...... How would he fare/fair today..

I'm an old dude, many of you guys know me. Sal is my number 1 ATG. As a high school student, when my uncles who made me box told me he died, I was devestated... I didn't believe it was possible that an iron chinned Mexican warrior could die in a car crash... I'm Jew..... I sat shiva... I wept...

How good was S Sanchez?

Salvador Sanchez is no doubt a All Time Great.
    Punching power , speed , superbly conditioned.
    He was a early TV star for myself as well. Sanchez more times than not didn’t leave it up to the judges
    TKO over The Old professor Azumah Nelson- Go Go Gomez 8
    Little Red Lopez Twice , I cant remember but it was late in both fights. He stopped Juan Laporte .
    He’s a Great Champion and there was no doubt he is a ATG.

Comment

A buddy of mine said hey you cannoli eating fool , How can u forget his fight with Ruben Castillo. Ruben challenged everyone but Sanchez was way to strong. Ruben challenged for the title maybe 3-4 times.
      Those days the featherweight division was stacked.
      And that’s that

Comment

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
        A buddy of mine said hey you cannoli eating fool , How can u forget his fight with Ruben Castillo. Ruben challenged everyone but Sanchez was way to strong. Ruben challenged for the title maybe 3-4 times.
        Those days the featherweight division was stacked.
        And that’s that
        You got a solid buddy, and I love cannoli... I'm watching his fight with Castillo now.... Azuma is top dawg... I love the way he dug deep.. Never shy-Ed away from a give and take......

Thanks homie... This might possibly be my year.

Comment

He would be ducked in today's flash before substance climate. But no one would come close at FW. Loma and Russell Jr. would give him some trouble with their speed, but I see Sanchez wearing them down and taking over the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            He would be ducked in today's flash before substance climate. But no one would come close at FW. Loma and Russell Jr. would give him some trouble with their speed, but I see Sanchez wearing them down and taking over the second half of the fight.
            Mad respect.. I appreciate you, your service to the USA, also also, Any man who ever serve rd ... I never had the nads to fight.... Respect. To you, Krazy, my boy beer..

Respect...

As a Jew.. May The creators blessings follow you and your family. Forever..

Comment

--- Zaro, thought you was banned, so great thread.

Sal ought to be in Ibro top 20 P4P, not SRLeonard. Better career and title record knocking out all the HOFers he fought and all by age 23.

Re Russell/Loma, Russell folds mid rds, but Loma the biggest threat skill wise that any fighter could ever face, a 50-50 donnybrook for sure.

One day in Valhalla for sure, so mind your Ps and Qs and keep the faith for that day and all to be revealed...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Mad respect.. I appreciate you, your service to the USA, also also, Any man who ever serve rd ... I never had the nads to fight.... Respect. To you, Krazy, my boy beer..

Respect...

As a Jew.. May The creators blessings follow you and your family. Forever..
                Thank you my friend, good to see you back!

Comment

They don’t make fighters like Sal anymore. Skill level over the top. Just awesome.

Comment

So it's agreed then, ATG in any era. And if so, then why is he not in the IBHOF? Has he not been inducted?

And if the question is taken literally, he would not do too well at all, since the gentleman in question is 6 feet under.

Comment

Working...
                    X