No announcement yet.

Shelly Finkle "Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Will Not Be Announced Tomorrow"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly Finkle "Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Will Not Be Announced Tomorrow"

Frank Warren said Fury's next fight will be announced on Monday during a interview with Talk Sport however Shelly Finkle has now confirmed there will no announcement on Monday.

Why can't these 2 get things together, they always contradict each other! Frank also gave a date for the first fight to be announced and Shelly also came out back then and said the fight was not goyng to be announced on the date Frank said it would. Frank is just looking like a amateur. Announce the fight already!

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...shelly-finkel/

This clown Shelly is saying AJ and Whyte/Brezeale winner could be left waiting until 2020 as they expect a trilogy and even a potential 4th Wilder vs Fury fight back to back! No one in the world would want 3 back to back fight never mind 4..has a trilogy or 4 fights ever happened back to back in boxing history?
    Last edited by NahMean; 02-17-2019, 05:51 PM.

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Frank Warren said Fury's next fight will be announced on Monday
    What's if his next fight is not Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
      What's if his next fight is not Wilder?
      That's could be the case as Frank said they will make an announcement on Fury's future on Monday.. He didn't specify it was the Wilder fight but then again it could just be Frank jumping the gun again. No one ever calls Frank out on this but remember when he said Fury vs Wilder would get announced a week after Fury fought Pieneta?.

Comment

I just woke up from a fine nap and saw this post thinking the Wilder/fury fight was happening soon but then it isn’t? Why is it always that whenever the name Shelly Finkle shows up in articles, it’s almost always him in a negative light. He’s always using negative words, too, such as “no”, “will not”, “won’t be.” He does not sound like a pleasant fellow to work together on something.

Comment

Tomorrow is a US holiday.

Comment

I told you it wasn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I told you it wasn't happening.
              I respect your fight, it's admirable, really is.

Good ole Frank got on camera again and lied about the announcement date? Ya don't say!

And yes, tomorrow is President's Day and it wouldn't make sense announcing it on that day. Sometime later in the week makes more sense. Either way the fight is around ~three months away, plenty of time to announce and promote it.

Comment

Announce the f**king fight already.

Comment

Frank warren is so embarrassing. He needs to retire or hand the reins over to his son like Barry Hearn did.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    I respect your fight, it's admirable, really is.

Good ole Frank got on camera again and lied about the announcement date? Ya don't say!

And yes, tomorrow is President's Day and it wouldn't make sense announcing it on that day. Sometime later in the week makes more sense. Either way the fight is around ~three months away, plenty of time to announce and promote it.
                    Why wouldn't it? What difference does it make?

Comment

Working...
                    X