Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTH is this talk about Conor going to be convicted of rape about...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH is this talk about Conor going to be convicted of rape about...

I see on my twitter TL that there is talk that Conor is going to be convicted of rape. I am not saying this is accurate or that I have sources or any BS just wondering wtf this talk is about and if it's just BS or if there is really something going on with this.

I have seen from Dave Meltzer that Conor has a ton of trouble and bad things happening in his life behind closed doors and he doesn't seem to think Conor will be fighting again soon because of it. I think Conor is well past his prime in his fighting career because you have to be 100% committed or not at all to the fight game. Just my two cents.

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
    I see on my twitter TL that there is talk that Conor is going to be convicted of rape. I am not saying this is accurate or that I have sources or any BS just wondering wtf this talk is about and if it's just BS or if there is really something going on with this.

I have seen from Dave Meltzer that Conor has a ton of trouble and bad things happening in his life behind closed doors and he doesn't seem to think Conor will be fighting again soon because of it. I think Conor is well past his prime in his fighting career because you have to be 100% committed or not at all to the fight game. Just my two cents.
    Try Google.

Comment

There is a crazy long thread on sherdog about this if you want the full scope of the rumors (including that Katie Taylor was the victim), but it seems like a metric ton of bs & speculation largely. My assumption is its mostly bs & if he did do something its small enough or he'll pay off her enough to avoid getting in trouble.

The whole thing with him allegedly hitting a hitmans dad supposedly cost him 900k pre-Floyd fight. He can afford to pay more to cover things up now if there is even a legit thing to cover up here.

Comment

Working...
      X