No announcement yet.

The Teofimo hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The same thing applies to Broner when he does stuff like that.

There are some posters that judge the person based on the act and some that judge the act based on the person.
    broner would have to be beating somebody for it to be the same. instead he showboats while getting his ass beat. his fight with Pacquiao for example is perfect broner got schooled for 12 rounds and afterward was running around acting like he won the fight. its not the same.

Comment

Amazing how a post fight dance made Teofimo more popular then his actual boxing

Comment

Magdaleno had it coming. He was talking **** before and during the fight and Teofimo made an example out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          When Teofimo was showboating against Magdaleno in his last fight with the punch behind the back move people here lost it saying “ the kid is too ****y” “he needs to be humbled” etc.

Yet when Lomachenko does the same thing he’s praised as a god “that’s is just so incredible he can play with his opponent like that” lol

The Teofimo hate is starting early with him.
          TEOFIMO did that after the fight once his opponent was koed cold. Lomachenko does that during the fights and after the fights he pays respect to his opponent. The fact that you can't see the difference tells me two things. Number one you're either mentally ******ed or number 2 you're a biased fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            When Teofimo was showboating against Magdaleno in his last fight with the punch behind the back move people here lost it saying “ the kid is too ****y” “he needs to be humbled” etc.

Yet when Lomachenko does the same thing he’s praised as a god “that’s is just so incredible he can play with his opponent like that” lol

The Teofimo hate is starting early with him.
            if u haven't noticed the trend with the biggest complainers around here then nows the time, also when any fighter loses or gets knocked down its a stain on their career and always brought up, go read the latest Kovalev thread, ud think he was never KTFO. its life brother.

Comment

Showboating is the reason I'm not a Loma fan.

I like his style and like watching him fight but I can't say I'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                Oh there are tr fanboys trust me....look around

There are guys bashing hatmon saying his wws never fight each other and he won't make good fights when there's evidence quite the contrary ....there are tr fanboys everywhere....they are mostly the guys that bash everything Al and the pbc does....u mean to tell me u see pbc fanboys but don't see these other guys out here ? Lol

i don'tt see a lot of people who think bob arum is an honest guy, no. whereas i do think some people think al haymon is doing what is best for boxing.

i see "hate" for pbc / haymon much more than i see top rank fanboyism. who is a huge crawford stan? a huge lomachenko stan? their fights don't really sell well, they don't have a ton of casual fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i don'tt see a lot of people who think bob arum is an honest guy, no. whereas i do think some people think al haymon is doing what is best for boxing.

i see "hate" for pbc / haymon much more than i see top rank fanboyism. who is a huge crawford stan? a huge lomachenko stan? their fights don't really sell well, they don't have a ton of casual fanboys.
                  as i mentioned to chris...every time i see a thread about crawfords resume(being in question)i see guys get all hurt and start insulting the PBC WW program....which is obviously talented...and has made some good fights already...has a good one coming soon and still can make plenty of good fights down the road....these guys are always like "al wont let his WWs fight each other let alone someone like crawford...al makes crap fights"....which we all know is NOT true

Comment

Working...
                  X