Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller Co-Promoter: Joshua is Not The Same Since Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    AJ the most obvious peds abuser, in world sport is hardly sending a great message either.

Also a convicted drug dealer and proven racist too.
    The most obvious PED user in your mind. Next you will be telling me Baby oil is a PED too

Comment

Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
      I’m actually going for Miller on this one prob wrong but that would be a big upset. I hope he rock him and hurt him bad. Hell wouldn’t mind even seeing aj hit the floor at least once.
      You are wrong but you can admit it before you even finish your post. If you want to badly see Joshua hit the floor go on YouTube and watch Joshua hit the dance floor..... you are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        and none of this will matter when he takes Aj passed 8 and drowns him in 12
        Drowns who?? Lol the Fat c#unt can’t swim. This isn’t a cheeseburger eating contest. Put your money down if you dare.

Comment

Judging by how many people are on here saying that Miller is going to KO Joshua, MSG is going to be packed out.

Where have all of these Miller fans come from? Seems like they only arise when it suits them

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            and none of this will matter when he takes Aj passed 8 and drowns him in 12
            you need to quit taking whatever it is your taking. Miller aint doing nothing but going to sleep before he says his training camp was marred by injuries and personal problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Og triple og .... They gave you that moniker with all the D#icks you can put in your mouth at one time. You clown. Still on your knees at your age
              I can tell you're british, you're overly angry and you start name calling. have a snickers, but only if you promise to brush you're yellow crooked teeth after. lmao typical british computer warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                Miller and his team will be very complimentary moving forward after AJ knocks this fat sack of crap out.
                LMAO you're fuccing brutal man

'fat sack of crap' whoooo-hooooooooooooo

Comment

I tend to agree. It comes with the territory. That is what happens to all champions once they start achieving accolades; Like money, glory and fame.

When this happens oftentimes champions tend to lose some focus, drive, hunger and motivation because all of sudden their needs are met and they become satisfied and comfortable. So when this happens complacency sets in to the point where they no longer have that same sense of need or urgency to succeed because they feel the already have it.

In other words, they tend to lose sight on how they'd gotten there in the first place; Which was through their hard work, sacrifice, dedication and commitment. Anthony Joshua is no exception. For example: He hasn't looked the same since he had gotten off that canvas to TKO Wladimir Klitschko back in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    The most obvious PED user in your mind. Next you will be telling me Baby oil is a PED too
                    Anthony, Buddy! What is up with you and this Baby oil? It's making me curious

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                      I can tell you're british, you're overly angry and you start name calling. have a snickers, but only if you promise to brush you're yellow crooked teeth after. lmao typical british computer warrior.
                      Lol why am I angry? You can suck D#icks with a smile for all I care that’s your business triple og

https://goo.gl/images/epGii8

Comment

Working...
                      X