Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Thanks man, will bare that in mind.
    No problem at all. Would take me less than 10 mins with some VBA

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      making promises
      You want me to dq you???

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Please do mate and it’s only fair that the other posters get an additional 10 votes each like Larry has given himself with alts
        It’s easy on excel, strip away sub 500 post votes, strip away sub 1 post per day average. I think that is minus 14 so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          You want me to dq you???
          I dont give a damn what you do...I never asked to even be in this gay ass poll..but in 2019 imma make life real for a lot of ya'll

Comment

what evidence?? all ya'll are doing is flooding this thread with made up lies....its cool tho i got all of you...1 by 1
            Why are you threatening me?

I am being impartial in this potential scandal.

Comment

• BostonGuy jaded

why did ya'll even allow a poster to run this poll??? just do like ya'll do every year and pick your own winner......and dont ever allow my name to be put in this gay ass poll ever again..im cool on all of this ******ed mess..its to biased and to many metrosexual posters with no balls on this forum blocking real life people...take my name off and vote one of the outstanding posters poster of the year..I dont need votes to build me up as I am more then confident of who I am..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Hahahhahahah no you’re not you useless bag of shit. You can’t even afford shampoo, got damn chunks in your ugly ass hair
                Think DramaShow May contact you to obtain evidence of a potential bribe that Larry offered a fellow poster for a vote on this poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Why are you threatening me?

I am being impartial in this potential scandal.
                  stop talking to me.

Comment

BostonGuy jaded

why did ya'll even allow a poster to run this poll??? just do like ya'll do every year and pick your own winner......and dont ever allow my name to be put in this gay ass poll ever again..im cool on all of this ******ed mess..its to biased and to many metrosexual posters with no balls on this forum blocking real life people...take my name off and vote one of the outstanding posters poster of the year..I dont need votes to build me up as I am more then confident of who I am..
                    I have offered DramaShow my excel based skills to help show that you are the legitimate winner of this poll. Relax, deep breaths.

Comment

• this thread is gay as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmfao....

Comment

Working...
                      X