Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    Its Canelo. GGG requested an extention so that he could have his rematch. Dery refused to budge and GGG got stripped.

No excuse for GGG not to move up. Canelo is his excuse. He fought him 2x remember? GGG moves up to 168 whether its a Ward fight or not and who is to say he ever gets the Canelo fight.

First of all, lets not pretend fighting Floyd was a tough decision or up to Canelo. If Floyd doesn't want to fight Canelo Canelo doesn't get the fight. Floyd offered him the fight and Canelo took it. Period. You would do it too. Ward said he'd make 160 to fight Floyd. Hell, I'd chase him around the ring for 36 minutes in a banana hammock if they paid me to do it. Canelo got millions for it to fight Floyd. Stop pretending it was a hard choice.

Ward took two fights at light heavyweight before fighting the Boogie Man. That's not what you people are demanding of GGG. You guys wanted him to step up to 168 and fight the best guy the division had seen in years right away. ***** off hypocrites.
    That's what Canelo did you stupid Mother fÜcker. he fought Lara the boogie man at 154, and went straight to the boogie man of 160 in Golovkin! heaven forbid GGG should do the same instead of waiting for more 154 pounders to come to his confort zone. and than refuse to fight them eehhm eehhmm (Charlo)

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Cause hes been schooled twice already
      There fixed it for ya, now go change your panties, and change your pad, remember this is your time of the month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        I think when people say Golovkin won the first fight they know the official scorecards. Which many people do not care about any more because of the utter corruption in the sport. So yes, when I say Golovkin won the first fight I realize that is my opinion. One that is shared by the overwhelming majority of people who watched that fight from what I've gathered.

By the time they fight again, if they do, Canelo might very well be better. Time is on his side. I don't think he was better in fight one or fight two, though the draw in fight two was more justifiable IMO. I didn't have it that way but again much more reasonable than the first fight IMO.

I don't know what Golovkin's mindset is anymore. To me it feels like he has lost that fire. Maybe I mistaken but if that is the case the ring is no place one should be if they don't have that mindset.
        Your still a Triple L fan trying to find any excuse for him

Comment

Hes still the number 1 middleweight. That punk charlo can get it now if he wants
          Still #1? Annndddd your STILL lying....LMMFAO!

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!

Comment

Cause hes been robbed twice already
            No, he ROBBED twice (Jacobs/Nelo 1st fight).

Comment

Ggg won the damn fight whixh is why almost none of the media scored it for canelo
              Media are the g-tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                Once again. Froch is a big money fight and Froch is the A-side. Chavez Jr was the big money fight and Chavez Jr was the A-side. GGG was chasing those fights and needed to meet them at the weight they felt comfortable at. Ward was the B-side and he was the one pushing for the GGG fight. GGG had better options but still GGG was generous enough to offer a catchweight. Ward turned it down.

Ward could have stayed at 168 to push the issue for the fight much in the same way GGG stayed at 160 in the hopes that Canelo would move up. GGG got his fights. Ward didn't.
                Stop defending Triple L the loser (against good competition).

Comment

The media scored it for golovkin
                  Fighters vs media

Comment

• Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                    Canelo has decent power and really quick reflexes, instead of backing up waiting for the counterpunch as per usual he decided to back up GGG as best he could, which was a great move because as many have observed, GGG can't fight off the back foot very well. He didn't lose his punch resistance, he took all of Canelo's punches very well. He was just thrown off by Canelo coming forward and initiating and couldn't walk him down like he does to everyone else. It was a good strategy from Canelo, a good adjustment that GGG should have been better prepared for.

I do think GGG won the fight 116 - 113 with the jab and the power punches landed, he won the majority of the rounds. But Canelo deserves credit for his effort, and a draw would not have been an outrageous result for that second fight.
                    "Nelo did this, did that & some of this with that also marked golovkin's face but he didn't win the fight."

See how dumb & contradicting that sounds

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      ggg won the compubox match, but thats it... this isnt amateurs...
                      when even his own trainer didnt see him winning, that says a lot more than the biased media scorecards...
                      Hmmm.... If both guys make it to the end of the fight punches landed are the primary scoring criteria..

Comment

Working...
                      X