Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: With The Two Knockdowns I Definitely Won The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adonis Stevenson

I just read that Stevenson is in critical condition. According to google

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Why did he win all of those close rounds? Can you break it down for us? I'd love to hear your analysis
      I didn't say there were close rounds, ******. I said Tyson won every round clear other than the two he got knocked down in and in those rounds he won those rounds other than the knockdowns, but I'd still give them to Deontay.

Fury won 10 rounds clear - clear ring generalship and Wilder's ineffective aggression. And two rounds I'd give to Wilder although Fury won the rounds if you don't score the knockdowns. Wilder got up and dominated the round and before the knockdowns he was schooling Wilder.

Comment

Boxing is not about knockdowns, it is about cards and stoppages. there was no stoppage. I think Fury won.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          He got up and landed a right and a left that had Wilder backing off in the last 30 seconds.
          Fury proved he had no hands... End of story.

Comment

Nope. It wasn't enough wilder.

Your boxing skill is far less than what Fury did to you. It's like day and night. You got clipped over and over with stiff jabs, right hooks, and perfect one twos as your opponent slip and slide all night as he dodged and fired back at you with good timed shots that gave you a shiner.

The better man got a draw due to corruption.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-02-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

AJ won his titles from men whose names were pulled out of a hat. Fury is lineal and AJ needs to admit to himself, those titles are plastic and pleather.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtomb View Post
                I just read that Stevenson is in critical condition. According to google
                Fury got robbed. Don't change the subject.

Comment

Fcuk it. The fight was pretty entertaining and confirmed that DW isnīt much of a boxer and TF isnīt much of a puncher. Might as well call it a draw to build up the rematch.

Comment

Mate you lost and you know it... Wouldn't be surprised if a rematch doesn't happen

Comment

shot the ffff up! bum! joshua smokes this b.. i... t... ch, takes him to lala land and makes him disney king...!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X