No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder gets in Radio Rahim's face during heated interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
    You heard it here first folks, racism doesn't exist because this f**ktard didn't have parents at 11, .

How the f**k can there be systematic racial oppression in whatever s**thole in Europe you're from when there is probably only one race?

Systematic racial oppression is possible in the United States because there are minority races.
    You just went full ******ed.

Comment

• Didnt give a fuk before but now I want Tyson to KO this clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
        It’s simple to me. I can compare and contrast what my tax dollars touched and didn’t touched based on the people they effect. I’m irritated that you think because slavery was abolished that everything was fixed over night. This is work in progress.

And as for me. I thank God everyday for my blessings and the honor to see life outside of just my own fortune. I am special and that’s why I was able to avoid jail and another way of life.

For years I thought getting pulled out my car and having my car without cause searched was a normal thing.

For years I thought stop and frisk was justified until my younger bro got a charge because of a weed roach. After I literally left a white school where the parents get a call when their kids are in the bathroom popping pills.

It’s the good ole argument of nature vs nurture. You can’t expect every one to turn out how I did. You have to look at the majority.

Like the other poster spoke about all his personal triumphs and how he and his sisters made good careers. But what about the other people that got caught up in this system he spoke about? Not the anomalies but everyone else? If the people that made it through don’t help those who aren’t as gifted, smart, good looking, etc. then what’s the point of bragging about what you’ve been through? Help the next generation come up in an even easier world. What’s so wrong with that?

The problem on this thread is lack of exposure. People are speaking from a world they know nothing of, and because of it, think it’s nonexistent.

I respect the struggles of everyone. But to deny the uniqueness in the struggles of blacks in this country till this day is insane.

The whole idea of “if i can do it, you can”is the biggest lie told to minority children. And they learn right away when they step into the real world.
        It is not always about denying racism. But there are some conditional exigencies that people could all remember. For example, there is irony. Fury comes from a people that are also discriminated against. And its hard not to also recognize that there is very real discrimination and prejudice related to the economic level of people. For example, when we talk about incarceration, did you know that the United States, with the absolute highest rate of any country... if you took all the Black men out of prison tomorrow guess what? The United States would STILL have the highest rate of incarceration!

And while there are issues with racial prejudice and attitudes, a Black individual in this country has a much better platform than most countries to succeed... Including affirmative action, government intervention into poverty. As bad as Urban environments are they are much better than rural environments statistically where there is often nothing but poverty and isolation.

I mean I grew up a minority myself, as a white man in East Harlem and I can tell you that as poor as my hood was, I was five minutes away from the metropolitan and Musuem of Natural History where my and my black and spanish friends would often spend the day.

My point is that Wilder was a little out of character. I can even understand that Rahim with his very nasal Bay Area lack of an accent, sounding like a foreign exchange student who learned the king's english may have set Wilder off who at that moment needed a Spike Lee like presence (I think Lee is a hypocrite but thats beside the point)...A radio Raheem from "Do the Right Thing" more than a Rahim who is so proper! But Wilder really lost the sense of irony when he went Ham. He is not fighting a white guy from the oppressor's family lol...Hes fighting a guy who is a member of a group that is loathed in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by keepemup View Post
          Who forced them to get 'caught up in the system'?

People are free to do whatever they want, they can rise above their situation and instead of people like you who have succeeded telling them that they are doomed, you should strengthen their minds and show them that they can create opportunity out of seemingly nothing. After all, isn't that how anything gets done? When people were in the wilderness and had nothing, wasn't it up to each and everyone to manipulate their situation in their favor.

It's really sad that you can't see this. I'm sickened by it to be honest.

And the fact that you keep going on about what I have or have not experienced without having any knowledge whatsoever is telling and further illustrates your arrogance and contempt for others.
          Wow. That’s what you gathered. Every idea I’ve formed of you is based of off the words you’ve written.

86yr old Ruth Bader Ginsburg Ought to stop fighting for women’s rights and equality because she got the justice seat then. You make no sense my friend.

The reason why people like you disgust me. Is because you take your natural born abilities including intellect and maybe ambition....and you think everyone that was an orphan or went through what you went through have the tools to navigate the same way you did.

That’s the real tragedy. But it’s to be expected given your take on trying to down play these systemic issues we have here that literally keep millions of people down.

I don’t have to know you to know you don’t have remotely close to the level of exposure to reality both urban and rural... and knowledge of history that I do.

Instead, your kids will grow up thinking they can do anything they want and everyone else can too. And that is not real life.

Literally as I type this, criminal justice reform is happening in DC to reverse laws that specifically targeted colored people in certain communities for generations. WE ARE LITERALLY STILL FIGHTING TO REVERSE RACIALLY BIASED LAWS in 2018. Get out your ****ing bubble. You think you know this country and you do not.

DONT EVER TAKE YOUR SKIN COLOR FOR GRANTED!
          Last edited by Punch on Tap; 11-29-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vmitchell1134 View Post
            Name of the chick in your avi?

Angela White.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I went to Ole Miss, and used to go to Lafayette all the time. Let me tell you, it's an amazing place. Amazing atmosphere, nature, people are friendly as hell and the food is delicious.

Wilder didn't grow up in a ghetto. He said so himself.
              This is so incredibly ignorant that it's funny.

Comment

• Wilder was right in what he said. He got over emotional which is something to avoid right now when his mind should be calm, but I don't see/hear anything in his behaviour to disagree with. The guy asked him a bait question.

People are saying Wilder should STFU talking about racial politics etc. but he was asked a direct question this time, maybe not all the other times but on this occassion it's clear what RR was doing. Also people question the "400 years" stuff, what's to dispute? African slaves were brought to the US from 1619 onwards, so 399 years and 11 months if you really want to debate the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
                  DONT EVER TAKE YOUR SKIN COLOR FOR GRANTED!
                  Yep. Sums it up right there. You've got envy in your heart.

You sound like a person with a broken spirit.

You should replace it with something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I don’t think you hoped that. It was a very stupid question. All you see is yelling. Good for you. If you wanted a real answer you’d ask a real question.
                    Still no answer then.

Comment

• Originally posted by keepemup View Post
                      Yep. Sums it up right there. You've got envy in your heart.

You sound like a person with a broken spirit.

You should replace it with something else.
                      Quite happy actually. I’d never want to be white. Black people love unconditionally. And I don’t take my blackness for granted. I was born with a naturally longer dick and my muscles inflate easier. And I’m ****ing handsome as ****. Love my skin. Countrary to what you May believe. But without black people the United States wouldn’t be half of what it is. The **** we’ve had to put up with in this country. I’d never envy something so shallow and colorlesss.
                      Last edited by Punch on Tap; 11-29-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X