Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Joshua: Where You at Boy? No One Blocking My Path Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury To Joshua: Where You at Boy? No One Blocking My Path Now!

Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) wasted no time in calling out heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua after agreeing a resolution with United Kingdom Anti-Doping (UKAD). UKAD on Tuesday announced it had agreed to bring an end to proceedings against Fury, who had his licence revoked in October 2016 amid allegations of anti-doping violations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is ridiculous. This guy has been lying for the last couple of years and his gullible fans have been defending him. Instead of apologising to them, he's straight to talking **** like nothing has happened.

Comment

The way things are going I think he’ll get Wilder before AJ

Comment

coming from fury, that 'boy' was loaded

Comment

I heard black men REALLY don't like to be called "boy". Can anyone verify this?

Comment

So essentially he tests positive in February 2015 after his fight vs. Hammer and they ban him for 2 years, but only after he gets one more fight in, a fight against Klitschko for the lineal title. The Hammer result is turned into a NC but the Klitschko result remains valid. Convenient.

Comment

The fraud, glass jaw Brit is hiding behind Eddies Hearns purse percentages, he don’t want a real fight, he wants to fight senior citizens aka Klitschko and bunch of bus drivers, dish washers, taxi cab drivers, and club bouncers.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                I heard black men REALLY don't like to be called "boy". Can anyone verify this?
                Joshua in the UK, doesn't have same connotation as it does in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  This is ridiculous. This guy has been lying for the last couple of years and his gullible fans have been defending him. Instead of apologising to them, he's straight to talking **** like nothing has happened.
                  Yea crazy ......if he's serious about anything but the money then he should be made to work back in to contention but idiot Eddie will allow and promote this fight with AJ. as soon as he falls on top and stops little Tony B. or the like.

Comment

The carrot is a 20 million paycheck for Fury. He'll be hittin' that gym, alright.

Comment

Working...
                    X