FAO: Christians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, no problem.....

Originally posted by led View Post
    If Jesus died on Friday and the bible said that he was alive and risen at Sunday dawn, then he didn't came back from the grave after 3 days.

Can anyone enlighten me?
    Jesus accomplished everything in those three days..

Setting the table..
    Leading into that, He was taken from the garden at night and was braught to be Judged... They could find no fault despite paying off false witnesses who couldn't agree... Ultimately the high priest asked Jesus if He was the Christ and Jesus said "I AM"... They used that to justify killing Him... Not being lawful for them to do this, they pressed the Romans to do this for them....

Despite Pontius Pilate knowing Jesus was a innocent man... He gave the people a choice, he would either free Jesus or Barabbas, who was a murderer.... They shouted give us Barabbas and crucified Jesus.... Then Pilate washed his hands before them and they said Jesus blood will be on their heads, not Pilates...

FRIDAY... Sacrifice....
    Jesus basically spent most of Friday dying... Beaten, whipped and asphyxiation due to being nailed to a wooden Cross... Friday Jesus died for all our sins, if we choose to ask him in sincerity...
    SATURDAY... Redeeming the faithful.
    As the sacrifice, Jesus earned the keys to hell itself... ( Hades or whatever.)
    He went to free all the dead faithful from the creation of man from the bowels of the Earth...
    SUNDAY.... Rose from the dead.
    Sunday Jesus rose up from the Dead, conquering death itself...

It's not that hard to understand...
    God created man, Satan corrupted man... God becomes a man (Jesus) sacrificing himself for man... Man uses free will, accept Jesus as the sacrifice for sin or join Satan in the punishment for sin.

FRIDAYJesus was sacrificed in Death.
    SATURDAY Jesus freed the Dead faithful.
    SUNDAY Jesus rose from the Dead, conquering death itself.

That was a very fruitful 3 day run...
    Last edited by MindGame; 03-26-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      Originally posted by led View Post
      I am Vietnamese mother****er just appreciate my effort writing your ugly language
      Lmao... I was once asked if I was using a translator. I guess English in the Philippines is "different" from Americans. Regardless, if it's perfect grammar. OP had a few grammatical errors though.

Comment

Muslims *tut* *tut*

Comment

Working...
        X