No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement
    hillary_obama_glare_reuters1

by John Nolte26 Sep 20153,220

New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters.

As Breitbart News reported earlier this month, other left-wing media outlets, like Politico and the Guardian, had already traced the Birther movement back to Democrats and Ms. Clinton. Using his wayback machine on Wednesday, the Post‘s David Weigel took an in-depth look at the origins of the false rumors that President Obama is a practicing Muslim who was not born in a America. Weigel’s reporting contains the final pieces of a very disturbing puzzle.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.

Because the Washington Post‘s primary job is to protect Democrats, Weigel’s headline and conclusion are an objective lie. Despite the fact that what he uncovered (and chose to not cover) points directly to Ms. Clinton and her campaign, Weigel concludes she had nothing to do with the Birther movement.

Naturally, Weigel’s own facts support the exact opposite conclusion.

read more

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ther-movement/
    Jesus christ, using the bigoted white supremist web site that runs Trumps campaign as a source?

Deplorable scumbags....

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Donald trump admitting Obama is an American is hilarious.

Basically admitting he was full of ****, and it was all a lie.

The birther movement wasn't about proving Obama was American.

It was a way for racist bigoted white people to say Obama isn't one of us. He isn't white, and therefore we don't need to treat him as a equal.
      Hillary leaked the Obama in Muslim garb pic during the 2008 election, just like she made her "super predator" speech about inner city African American kids. She is the racist and I personally think she owes Barack Obama an apology for trying to use his Muslin beliefs against him. I think she should apoligize to America for putting racist criminal justice mandates in place that target under privledged African American youth, leaving communities ravaged by exorbitant incarceratiuon rates.

The people are starting to see her for what she is. She is going down in flames.

Comment

Some honesty from one you deplorables for once...
        Do you enjoy being a racist and accusing others of being racist?

Comment

Some honesty from one you deplorables for once...
          Quiet you demographic.

Comment

Jesus christ, using the bigoted white supremist web site that runs Trumps campaign as a source?

Deplorable scumbags....
            As long as Trump wins I don't give a (****) what he says. And if he loses that's good as well. Why? Because there will be even more pissed off white people just like there was after Obongo won. It might even be better in the long run that hillary wins. Anything that pushes non cucked whites away from you leeches is good with me.
            Last edited by Xoo; 09-17-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                CNN is so shamelessly disgusting.

they spent the entire week ripping donald trump's health. loool, it was as if it was donald trump who was fainting in 911 memorials and has a history of health problems, not hillary.

they should be investigating how healthy hillary is based on her collapse and medical history, but instead they are steady attacking trump, this time trying to turn the narrative from hillary's questionable health to trump.

pathetic.

absolutely pathetic.

i hate CNN.
                It's so pathetic and spineless that I want them to continue. After this whole election cycle of them trying to destroy everyone but Clinton I've been wanting even more so for Donald to win. Just to spite them.
                But now, after that whole 2 week bombardment of Khan and his ****ing feelings, after attacking the Republican frontrunner and saying he had a black soul.....all I want now is to see CNN burn to the ground. Absolutely mercy for their future or anyone affiliated with them. They are complete scum and apologist for everything Obama administration and Clinton does. They deserve no mercy and I want them to be beaten into submission. Nobody, I mean nobody who is at CNN should ever have a job in the news media ever again.
                Yesterday was so satisfying watching these out of touch sleaze bags seething with anger and embarrassment. It's not so much that they hate the idea of inadvertently helping Donald's campaign as much as they hate being dominated in a way that makes their manufacturing news/narrative tactics become powerless.

Comment

• Comment

• If these bomb attack(s) are actually bomb attacks and traced back to ******s I think it might be igame over for Hillary.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X