No announcement yet.

***Donaire vs Arce RBR + Pac-Marquez replay***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
    I taught Donaire vs. Arce is on PPV? Why is toprank streaming it for free?
    It's on HBO for free Khan is also on Showtime for free tonight too it seems.

Comment

For the first time in a long time I saw manny MAD, he was mad when he had to touch gloves with Marquez he was angry and mean mugging JMM. It's not typical Manny behavior.

Prior to the KO, manny was looking good.

Marquez had a different game plan, he wasn't trying to win round by round like he usually does. He had KO in his mind all night.

That KD in round 3 was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
        I taught Donaire vs. Arce is on PPV? Why is toprank streaming it for free?
        It's playing on HBO

Comment

A little off topic but I just wanted to say every individual in boxing has disappointed me somewhere. The only exception to that rule is Kenny Bayless. He is truly a great ref and I'd love to have a beer with him and just chat for a while. Also props to both Pacquiao and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            For the first time in a long time I saw manny MAD, he was mad when he had to touch gloves with Marquez he was angry and mean mugging JMM. It's not typical Manny behavior.

Prior to the KO, manny was looking good.

Marquez had a different game plan, he wasn't trying to win round by round like he usually does. He had KO in his mind all night.

That KD in round 3 was amazing.
            That was the difference Manny went for broke and this time JMM swung for the fences on his counters.

Comment

manny tried to steal the round in the last ten seconds and got blasted out for his troubles.

Comment

Manny's lips are purple from bruising, he must have taken some powerful shots

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Manny's lips are purple from bruising, he must have taken some powerful shots
                  Its from hitting the canvas face first

Comment

Then a $3000 ride, just a rough night for Pacquiao

Comment

I like how the HBO crew tried to insinuate that JMM was on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X