Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-10-2011, 10:44 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 195,462,296.12
To start off your collection and for being a good poster. - S a m u r a i To an entertaining fella - don't lose this account!! - KrisSilver Tia Maria and Lucozade for the man. - Chunk No Message - Sir TomJones Prepare the champagne. We are finally gonna win the CL with Hiddink on the team. - cannonball_X 
No Message - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Horton View Post
straight up!!! i was buying a cup of tea this morning and due to a faulty shelf accidentally dumped it on my hand. Instant blister. But the point is that it's only a large blister. low grade burn at best. i am going to my doctors this morning, free. he will then give me salve and possibly anti-biotics which will cost me a total of about 6 dollars. that's in canada. there is no way a victim of something so serious should have to wait.
It's just bad. I thought Obama was trying to introduce free healthcare, initially.

Nobody is ever going to regret free healthcare are they? what are the counter-arguments?

I hate people who complain about the NHS it actually functions quite well. Until the conservatives. came in and cut public sector jobs.

Boo.

Our prescription is about £6.30 I think.
Sparked_1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:56 AM #22
Jeffery Hype

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 86,996,537,310,449,904.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
So some of you may have heard that I suffered a stroke 1-1/2 years ago. I'm still recovering but it's a rather slow process. So today I started having these pains in my neck behind my left ear. When I had my stroke I had what I thought was extreme muscle tension in the back of my neck, that ended up being where they found the clot. So like I said, I ve been having these sporatic pains in my neck behind my left ear. They started up around noon today and while they don't leave me crying in pain, the discomfort is certainly enough to make my eyes twinch if you know what I mean. I popped an extra little bit of blood thinner just in case. So if any of you have your phd or know a nurse or somebody that you could contact could you please do so. I in no way want to go through the stroke process again but I really can't afford to go to the doctors for a false alarm. Dig this, after I had my stroke I was put on medic-aid and disability. So it goes on for so long and then they take it away even though I am still disabled. Their reasoning being that I make too much money on disability payments. If you make more then $440 a month you are ineligible. *****, I made more money when I was 17 years old. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.......Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Rock on a real sorry 2 hear that homie
Step into my Ganja Practise!

Rite you need this

Its some dank white widow..Take 2 in the morning and one before bed
Make sure you finish the course im prescribing 1 plant 3OZ
Dont exceed more then 8 joints in 24hours

Will have you forgetting about those pains in no time playa
The Gully Gad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:52 PM #23
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,462,002,728,025,293,062,144.00
Total Points: 104,462,692,006,977,056,276,480.00
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- 
merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- 
and a beer to wash it down - -jose- Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker For my brutha Chief - -Mustang- everything ok Chief my brotha! thanks for asking...my mom passed away a month ago I'm still trying to believe is real otherwise we doing pretty good...hope you and your family are doing good...just waiting for that Cotto/Canelo clash :boxing: - -jose- 
:boxing: good to see you around Chief :usa2: - -jose- Happy Holidays bud - TBear :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas Chief2ndz - TBear for a Man of Honor - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
Wait, I thought I read where you said you were a pro fighter or turning pro soon. Yet you had a stroke a year ago?

Something smells fishy....
Cuauht homie. Rockin used to Box pro a long while ago from my understanding. Nothin fishy bout it, he's posted pics and the whole nine.

@Rockin. Make sure you do all you can to keep a close eye on that there bruh. One stroke is enough, you dont need to go through the experiance again. I'll be keepin you in my prayers potna.
Chief2ndzOnly! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:59 PM #24
the opposite of pure

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,675,062,536.84
have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* 
Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 
I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS 
you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- Merry Christmas Bruhnlaw.  You are missed Bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Rockin did you get this handled?
Walt Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:01 PM #25
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,863,270.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Cuauht homie. Rockin used to Box pro a long while ago from my understanding. Nothin fishy bout it, he's posted pics and the whole nine.

@Rockin. Make sure you do all you can to keep a close eye on that there bruh. One stroke is enough, you dont need to go through the experiance again. I'll be keepin you in my prayers potna.
Oh my bad, I thought he said he was still a pro boxer. That's why this didn't make sense.
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:00 PM #26
floyd gobbler

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,458,537,186,329.00
Total Points: 246,458,537,336,278.09
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

At this point, better take it upon yourself to regulate your diet. I suppose that's what the doc suggested. Stay away from all blood clogging and mucus forming foods unless you don't really care anymore.
MindBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:05 AM #27
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,378,378,134,632,935,424.00
Total Points: 26,378,378,134,633,185,280.00
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Icon says it all - jazluvr Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Guys, thank you for your concern and responses.

Diagnosis on what was going on with me is as follows. The sporatic pain that I was getting in my neck was actually muscle spasms in my neck from injuries that I incurred in my fighting days. I knew it was not a stroke when I woke yesterday morning and the spasm was now up on the left back side of my skull. I could feel that it wasn't in my brain, the spasms.

What happens is while fighting you will walk into right hands or jabs that will violently snap your head straight back. When this happens it is very similar to whip lash and will be painfull or uncomfortable after. From the years of fighting I would venture to guess that I've had whip lash hundreds of times. This has caused my ligaments or tendons to be overly stretched which in turn will cause headaches and in this case the spasmatic pain in my neck that I was feeling. And believe me, besides this pain I have suffered many extreme headaches while I was fighting and way too many extreme headaches since I had quit fighting. I was prescribed musclr relaxers by the doctor awhile ago. But honestly here, roll up some ak-47, torch it, enjoy it and the muscle relaxers are no longer needed. The green has many medicinal propeties with in it. When I'm out of bud I go to the pills for relief. I know you say, but that is illegal. Not in my case, I am registered with the Michigan Medicinal Marihuana Association and I am 100% legal to toke and medicate as I please. I much prefer the green since I hate taking pills.

Cuauthemoc- I haven't fought in years. I was still going to the gym quite regularly to spar and stuff just because it's fun. I got into refereeing and judging the amatuers since. Passed my test with the ABC to ref the pros and passed it but stroked out, so now I'm looking to test soon to start judging the pros instead. If I get my movement back I'll definately be in there reffing though. I don't need to tell lies to make myself feel bigger than I am. I am quite comfortable with myself as I truely am.........Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 02-11-2011 at 06:10 AM.
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:15 AM #28
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,863,270.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Cuauthemoc- I haven't fought in years. I was still going to the gym quite regularly to spar and stuff just because it's fun. I got into refereeing and judging the amatuers since. Passed my test with the ABC to ref the pros and passed it but stroked out, so now I'm looking to test soon to start judging the pros instead. If I get my movement back I'll definately be in there reffing though. I don't need to tell lies to make myself feel bigger than I am. I am quite comfortable with myself as I truely am.........Rockin'
I didn't call you a liar, I just wondered how you were fighting with a condition like that. No disrespect homeboy....
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:58 PM #29
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,378,378,134,632,935,424.00
Total Points: 26,378,378,134,633,185,280.00
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Icon says it all - jazluvr Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
I didn't call you a liar, I just wondered how you were fighting with a condition like that. No disrespect homeboy....
No direspect taken, we're good man............Rockin'
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:00 PM #30
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,462,002,728,025,293,062,144.00
Total Points: 104,462,692,006,977,056,276,480.00
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- 
merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- 
and a beer to wash it down - -jose- Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker For my brutha Chief - -Mustang- everything ok Chief my brotha! thanks for asking...my mom passed away a month ago I'm still trying to believe is real otherwise we doing pretty good...hope you and your family are doing good...just waiting for that Cotto/Canelo clash :boxing: - -jose- 
:boxing: good to see you around Chief :usa2: - -jose- Happy Holidays bud - TBear :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas Chief2ndz - TBear for a Man of Honor - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Guys, thank you for your concern and responses.

Diagnosis on what was going on with me is as follows. The sporatic pain that I was getting in my neck was actually muscle spasms in my neck from injuries that I incurred in my fighting days. I knew it was not a stroke when I woke yesterday morning and the spasm was now up on the left back side of my skull. I could feel that it wasn't in my brain, the spasms.

What happens is while fighting you will walk into right hands or jabs that will violently snap your head straight back. When this happens it is very similar to whip lash and will be painfull or uncomfortable after. From the years of fighting I would venture to guess that I've had whip lash hundreds of times. This has caused my ligaments or tendons to be overly stretched which in turn will cause headaches and in this case the spasmatic pain in my neck that I was feeling. And believe me, besides this pain I have suffered many extreme headaches while I was fighting and way too many extreme headaches since I had quit fighting. I was prescribed musclr relaxers by the doctor awhile ago. But honestly here, roll up some ak-47, torch it, enjoy it and the muscle relaxers are no longer needed. The green has many medicinal propeties with in it. When I'm out of bud I go to the pills for relief. I know you say, but that is illegal. Not in my case, I am registered with the Michigan Medicinal Marihuana Association and I am 100% legal to toke and medicate as I please. I much prefer the green since I hate taking pills.

That is a relief Rockin homie. I am glad that it wasnt more serious than spasms. The medical MJ needs to be promoted more. It's not harmful to you health wise. And works better than some pain meds that are harmful to you ie. Percocet. Once I retire, I'll be lookin into growin my own, for recreation and because my legs are shot to all hell from the knees down.

I used to want to get into reffing, but honestly I would really like to be a great cutman.
Chief2ndzOnly! is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
doctor, house?

User Tag List