Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you feel nervous when you bought your first house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I wasn't expecting the sneaky right, head bunt, left hook to the thigh combo today.
    nah but the thing is..it's all in vain, I get a pay check every week have since I was 16. I work, have again since I was 16, actually worked while he was waiting for his papers for 4months, while he stayed at home all day. I'm not afraid of working at all, I just feel like my place is at home with my kids. That's what he wants also. Saying I spend all day on bs, is way silly..cause I'm actually rarely on here. There are days where I have more time...sure.

He has food ready at 2 when he gets home and at 10 (his oatmeal specially made not some box packets ). His clothes are clean and hanging up ready for him everyday, his house is clean, he doesn't do anything around the house...I mean nothing he eats, watches tv, goes to bed, get's a lil nookie, sleeps..does it all again the next day. I take out the trash, cook, clean, etc. I don't ask him to do anything in the house. So it's funny when I hear people say I don't work and just stay on bs all day. But keep saying it you're the ones looking stupid

Comment

my dream house

Comment

Living with room mates in a condo or an apartment is the way to go. But my problem is nobody loves me.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
          I've been trying to buy a house but the banks ain't lending money....
          They are lending. Recent sales trends are nearly flat vs last year (down 0.2%). They just aren't lending to YOU.

There were 4.89 million homes sold in June. But somehow, YOU couldn't get approved for a loan.

http://www.realtor.org/wps/wcm/conne...79b55fef523d9e

Comment

Originally posted by Santo Domingo View Post
            They are lending. Recent sales trends are nearly flat vs last year (down 0.2%). They just aren't lending to YOU.

There were 4.89 million homes sold in June. But somehow, YOU couldn't get approved for a loan.

http://www.realtor.org/wps/wcm/conne...79b55fef523d9e
            what he means is that there is now stricter guidelines on who they will lend too.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              . I wasn't expecting the sneaky right, head bunt, left hook to the thigh combo today.
              i stay strapped, kuhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post

my dream house
                My dream house is the one next to that one, so we could next door neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                X