Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-12-2017, 02:49 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Banko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,312,999.20
Question Boxers = not warriors

First of, there are so many useless weight classes. We don't need all of these weight classes. If you want to do the maths, then do it, we're talking about 3-4% increases in bodyweight between weight classes, lol. A perfect excuse for the good fighters to avoid each other. Secondly, there are so many belts that the champions easily can duck each other. Thirdly, and this applies to not only boxers, but also UFC fighters: stop fighting 1-2 times a year, that's lazy as ****.

Why is it that we barely ever see any true warriors in boxing nowadays, who burns to fight all the time, with no childish concern for a 4% increase in weight or a paper title...

Seriously, in UFC, there is one belt per division. That's how it should be. In boxing, you can't even point out who "the champion" is per division, lol.

I love boxing, but it has turned into a diva sport... They are simply not warriors anymore. Mayweather, for example, was a genius and probably the technically best boxer ever, but don't claim that he is anything near a warrior (and I'm not talking his fighting style here, but his mindset).
Banko Villas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2017, 02:55 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4586 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,111,112,462,266.64
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Have you ever boxed before?
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:58 AM #3
Interim Champion

Banko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these partsBanko Villas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Have you ever boxed before?
Yeah, for 5 years, if that's enough to count? Now I train MMA. Since I won't be making money on either, might as well train the one that helps me most in street situations...

Boxers at the elite level do not think like warriors. They do not seek the greatest challenges.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:01 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banko Villas View Post
Yeah, for 5 years, if that's enough to count? Now I train MMA. Since I won't be making money on either, might as well train the one that helps me most in street situations...

Boxers at the elite level do not think like warriors. They do not seek the greatest challenges.
Lol @ mma for street situations you actual wrestle guys in the street? People get shot and shanked in the street.. you mean a fight? you canít even name the form of mma you train in??
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:05 AM #5
Interim Champion

Quote:
Lol @ mma for street situations you actual wrestle guys in the street? People get shot and shanked in the street.. you mean a fight? you canít even name the form of mma you train in??
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I train boxing, K1/muaythai combined and wrestling/BJJ, in one class called "grappling". What do you mean "form of MMA"? You do know that MMA got no strict shape, right?

And yeah, in the streets, it's good to both be able to punch and kick, as well as be able to handle the situation IF it goes to the ground (or if you force it to the ground in a 1vs1 fight).

What exactly are you trying to say here?
Old 12-12-2017, 03:10 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I train boxing, K1/muaythai combined and wrestling/BJJ, in one class called "grappling". What do you mean "form of MMA"? You do know that MMA got no strict shape, right?

And yeah, in the streets, it's good to both be able to punch and kick, as well as be able to handle the situation IF it goes to the ground (or if you force it to the ground in a 1vs1 fight).

What exactly are you trying to say here?

Iíll whoop your ass with jiu jitsu
Old 12-12-2017, 03:10 AM #7
Interim Champion

Quote:
Iíll whoop your ass with jiu jitsu
Maybe, maybe not. Why would you even attempt to do so, lol?
Old 12-12-2017, 03:13 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not. Why would you even attempt to do so, lol?
Cause you don’t don’t know boxing I’m trying to make it fair
Old 12-12-2017, 03:29 AM #9
Interim Champion

Quote:
Cause you donít donít know boxing Iím trying to make it fair
I'm pretty sure I could take you both standing and on the floor, but we'll never find out.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:33 AM #10
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 2521 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,347,138,351,508,066,245,017,600.00
Total Points: 1,347,138,351,508,066,245,017,600.00
Feliz Navidad amigo! - -jose- Merry Christmas - siablo14 Merry Christmas, TBear! Love yah (No homo) - Kuyukut Merry Christmas, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 Belated Merry Christmas mate, hope you had a good one. - Brady_Blows12 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too T sorry it's late but I was away - -jose- Who came first, the Easter Bunny or the Easter egg? - !! AI-Holmes!! congrats! - -jose- Celebrating my son's 2 goals yesterday (he's 8) has 9 for the season one more game left - -jose- HBD - siablo14 
Happy bday. Have a beer - -MEGA- Happy 4th and be lated birthday hermano! - -jose- Happy Holidays - jaded Merry Christmas - siablo14 Merry Christmas to you and family! - Dehydrator 
Merry Christmas to you too! - Talisayen Happy Christmas, TBear! - peyk-peyk Pie for Christmas desert, happy holidays! - jazluvr Merry Christmas! - -MEGA- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
First of, there are so many useless weight classes. We don't need all of these weight classes.
Forget the weight classes, the problem is the multiple titles per division. Four titles means four protected champions. The best never needs to fight the best....

Quote:
Seriously, in UFC
Any boxing fan would see the contradiction of terms here.

Quote:

I love boxing, but it has turned into a diva sport... They are simply not warriors anymore. Mayweather, for example, was a genius and probably the technically best boxer ever, but don't claim that he is anything near a warrior (and I'm not talking his fighting style here, but his mindset).
Many fans see Mayweather as the leader/villian of this selective era. An Era where a fighter can win one of four titles and make defenses earning some of the fans approval as a great without facing the best of each weight class. But I, in spite of my questioning the flaws, don't just blame Mayweather, I also blame the promoters and the money grabbing stationing bodies that pollute the sport. Shame on the fans for their acceptance of it.
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxers, warriors

User Tag List