Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hi Tech" Lomachenko vs "Money" Mayweather @ 130 lbs / 9 Stone 4: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean this.. Floyd utterly destroys him. This is the perfect balanced Floyd. If he was rated on Fight Night his ovrall will be 100.

Comment

reading these replies is scary considering these are supposed to be boxing fans, geese louise!!!

Comment

Loma is good but Floyd wins

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I didn't say it was irrelevant...but once you attain the level of an olympic caliber amateur, what more is there to achieve? There has been a lot of top amateurs that have flopped as pros. When discussing guys like floyd and loma, it comes down to talent. So how many more amateur fights would have prepared loma for salido?
          None, because that's exactly the type of opposition that the amateurs doesn't prepare you for...guys like Salido are learning experiences in themselves you just have to go through...but that doesn't change the fact that having a deep amateur experience is valuable in the pros, and sure many great amateurs fail in the pros, but every fighter is different and guys like Lomachenko and RiGODdeaux don't need a 40 fight resume to realize they are elite and generational talents.

Comment

Mayweather at which point in time though?

Idk right now I feel like there isn't enough evidence Lomachenko would win a fight of that magnitude. Not that he would definitely lose, just that I'm not yet ready to put Loma in the pantheon of ATG fighters like PBF.

He's seriously talented though, one of the best few in the world right now, and seems to have years to go at this level. Ask me again in a few years.. I'll probably have a more developed opinion.

But gun to my head right now, I think I have to pick PBF. The fact that I'm any bit hesitant about it when the opponent is a fighter with fewer than 10 pro fights should tell you the regard in which I hold Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Mayweather at which point in time though?

Idk right now I feel like there isn't enough evidence Lomachenko would win a fight of that magnitude. Not that he would definitely lose, just that I'm not yet ready to put Loma in the pantheon of ATG fighters like PBF.

He's seriously talented though, one of the best few in the world right now, and seems to have years to go at this level. Ask me again in a few years.. I'll probably have a more developed opinion.

But gun to my head right now, I think I have to pick PBF. The fact that I'm any bit hesitant about it when the opponent is a fighter with fewer than 10 pro fights should tell you the regard in which I hold Loma.
              Fair enough assessment.

Mayweather in any point in time, any version you feel best fits your argument.

I think both fighters bring out the best of both fighters and I have no problem with people giving Floyd the edge based off his experience.

Comment

Comment

Where my new posters at.

Comment

Floyd by TKO

Comment

Still floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X