Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko-Guillermo Rigondeaux: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko-Guillermo Rigondeaux: Pre-Fight Report Card

Boxing is entertainment. Boxing is also a sport. Not all sporting events wind up delivering entertainment to the masses and not all boxers are born entertainers. Cuba’s Guillermo Rigondeaux can be a masterful craftsman when it comes to the sport of boxing. His entertainment value is variable.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A stoppage. After 6-8 rounds Loma will be landing harder and more often. He takes out Rigo by the 11th

Comment

Loma will fight Rigo like he did Russell; very carefully! And it should be enough, but... I see the Ukrainian going down early on a vicious counter, making the latter more tentative...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Loma will fight Rigo like he did Russell; very carefully! And it should be enough, but... I see the Ukrainian going down early on a vicious counter, making the latter more tentative...
        Yeah, this is one of the reasons why I don’t see a stoppage. Rigo has bricks in his hands. Lomo will feel that early enough, and he’ll back off. I believe this will give Rigondeaux a chance at a narrow decision, but I’m thinking it’ll go the other way. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Yeah, this is one of the reasons why I don’t see a stoppage. Rigo has bricks in his hands. Lomo will feel that early enough, and he’ll back off. I believe this will give Rigondeaux a chance at a narrow decision, but I’m thinking it’ll go the other way. Should be a good fight.
          It is very doubtful they would give Rigo anything on the scorecards.

Rigo had to sweep 11 rounds to win by 1 point vs Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            It is very doubtful they would give Rigo anything on the scorecards.

Rigo had to sweep 11 rounds to win by 1 point vs Donaire.
            Lol True story.

But either way, you never know with boxing. Scoring shocks me all the time. Sometimes the right guy wins for the wrong reasons. It’s so unpredictable.

Comment

i believe loma will win..the weight advantage for lomachenko.. some individuals downplay it but i think it will be a factor...with that being said..I'm rooting for rigondeaux a boxing matrix but just can't see him pulling it off against the heavier boxing matrix(lomachenko)..may the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Pretty much how i see it going i think loma will start to put pressure on after a couple of early rounds feeling each other out and get caught with maybe a nasty body shot in the exchanges that will make him more tentative

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  i believe loma will win..the weight advantage for lomachenko.. some individuals downplay it but i think it will be a factor...with that being said..I'm rooting for rigondeaux a boxing matrix but just can't see him pulling it off against the heavier boxing matrix(lomachenko)..may the best man win!
                  Weight is not a issue. So lets get it on.

Comment

These pre fight report cards are way off sometimes, how do they have lomas power at a B+? He has 6 kos in a row against world class competition and made his last 3 opponents quit. Even ggg doesnt leave all his ko victims comatose, he breaks them down with hard shots until they quit or the corner throws in the towel and loma does the same thing, ask rocky martinez if he doesnt have knockout power, its obvious to me Loma at least has A power, how do they have it at B+? Even adelaide bird could see thats bad grading

Comment

Working...
                    X