Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Focused: I Breathe, Eat and Sleep Anthony Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Focused: I Breathe, Eat and Sleep Anthony Joshua!

Anthony Joshua promised to knock Jarrell Miller out as the pair clashed at a heated news conference at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday. WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion Joshua will make his United States debut against Miller in New York City on June 1 and sparks were flying from the off at a media event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL at cheeseburgers

Miller is gonna get KTFO inside 7!

Comment

I dont think he lasts 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        I dont think he lasts 4.
        Sounds about right.

Comment

It’s all for naught unless he drops 40-50 lbs

Comment

Its quite possible he has eaten joshua ........i bet the dump he takes is horrific

Comment

All well and good, breathing, eating and sleeping Joshua... But are you training like you are in the biggest fight of your career so far?

Comment

Miller at this stage is getting way to emotional and burning off unnessesary nervous energy that will serve no purpose on the night ..

Comment

It shook Joshua up a bit the shove and he's right Joshua isn't from any street's he grew up a bit of a nerd and a gentlemen but he's 100% pure physical specimen with monster power and A star combinations Miller will be seeing Joshua in his sleep on june 1st once aj lights him up then puts him night night zzzz

Comment

The fat c#unt this time he has bit of more than he can chew

https://goo.gl/images/gkrGnn

Comment

Working...
                    X