No announcement yet.

Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    havent seen that one yet, tbh i only seen the first three. kinda off manga/ anime in the last year.

on the topic, idk if the lounge is just full of hate or simply stupid or never experience being a teenager. reading all the comments in this thread really baffled my mind.
    Everyone here was once a teenager.

Yes, we did alot of stupid things (I myself could tell a ton of stories ...).

But what we didn't do was join a terrorist organization.

Comment

Everyone was young once.

I'm sure all of us at one point in our youth joined an over seas terrorist organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

True. Her parents clearly fcked up by not taking her passport. That being said doesn’t she deserve to have a trial in the uk (if she is a uk citizen) instead of just be ousted like that?

I mean come on. Put her on trial for treason or whatever law she has broken and give her a trial. This is exactly what should separate us in the free world from the fail states.
        Last edited by BattlingNelson; 02-20-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          True. Her parents clearly fcked up by not taking her passport. That being said doesn’t she deserve to have a trial in the uk (if she is a uk citizen) instead of just be ousted like that?

I mean come on. Put her on trial for treason or whatever law she has broken and give her a trial. This is exactly what should separate us in the free world from the fail states.
          Hell yeah. Try her for treason and hang her with a Burberry noose

Comment

The thing is she’s not sorry and states she deserves sympathy.

Even dyed in the wool liberals I know don’t want her back.

Indirectly whether she has an innocent of her own she supports the values of people who will and have slaughtered our own children.

No thanks. But we’re gonna have to take her back and do something.

Seems unfair to crowbar her into Bangladesh - f.uck are they gonna do with her.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Everyone was young once.

I'm sure all of us at one point in our youth joined an over seas terrorist organisation.
              Pfft... what a lame sarcastic comments.

ok... answer me this : What heinous crime did she commit?
              the scale of her religious cult are definetely larger but
              isn't her story are similar with many brainwashed young womens willingly join a cult then became sex slaves?? or maybe young boys joining murderous gang in many cities in the u.s, or even some teenage boy pick-up an ak-47 and go rampaging in west africa.

these are teenager manipulated by adults in special circumstances. many of them now are far gone and beyond saving but wouldn't you save one if they decide to turn around?

i dont mean she shouldn't be face consequence, the brits should held trial for her and punish her accordingly but to entirely denied her i think it's mistake

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I'm not up on UK laws. I actually was unaware they could take away someone's citizenship.

I do know in the US we cant just take away someone's citizenship.

It's a tough one, regardless of laws.

On one hand it makes sense to take it away for people who have left the country, cursed it and threatened it and its citizens, and joined a group committed to attacking it, but on the other hand it would set a dangerous precedent.

Of course I'm all for charging these idiots to the fullest extent of the law if they do return.

Comment

That's common knowledge, and something you should have caught up on before commenting.

But if you're not not gonna get yourself up to speed before speaking, I'm surely not wasting my time educating you on the facts.

Do it on your own.

Comment

Pfft... what a lame sarcastic comments.

the scale of her religious cult are definetely larger but
                    isn't her story are similar with many brainwashed young womens willingly join a cult then became sex slaves?? or maybe young boys joining murderous gang in many cities in the u.s, or even some teenage boy pick-up an ak-47 and go rampaging in west africa.

these are teenager manipulated by adults in special circumstances. many of them now are far gone and beyond saving but wouldn't you save one if they decide to turn around?

i dont mean she shouldn't be face consequence, the brits should held trial for her and punish her accordingly but to entirely denied her i think it's mistake
                    I don’t agree with most of this except she WAS radicalised in this country.

So we should have to put her on trial here.

Revoking citizenship is such a weak Tory thing to do.

Comment

wtf you babbling about?? She were 15 years old kid making stupid choice. as far as we know her decision doesnt hurt anybody other than herself, tell me who she kill or rob? she is probably a victim of sexual assault herself in the isis camp.

there are so many cases like this which a teenager made rash decision joining a cult, gang or extremist political organisation. even the one who commit an actual horrific crime can redeem themself and still have place in society

If she had came across as sorry for her stupid actions then yeah she could possibly been forgiven, as she was so young at the time. The way she came across to me in the interview sounded like she still hates The UK, so she can get to ****. In any case her baby is welcome, she can chill in Syria.

Comment

Working...
                      X