Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-20-2019, 11:40 AM #21
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4898 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 74,327.96
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
This is a consequence of having YouTube media...some of these guys won't have an education, proper credentials or any qualifications whatsoever and thus more likely to display unprofessional behaviour...

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone as there are some very professional companies/individuals but yeah the point still stands.

Having said that, the security guard I'm imagining will at the very least get a slap on the wrist and should not be getting involved in that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Lololol I swear I heard one of them says it's "invisible" and proceeds to says "that crazy" about 20 times.
Am sure they would came they have a degree in whatever soon. No offence but they sound dumb. Repeat the same words 10 times over.

They are more of a fanboy with iphone cameras hoping to hit the big time with their footage. I dont think the guard should have spray them, even though they must have said something to the guard for him to dish out that little treatment to them.

I was hoping that one jumped over the barrier and he would probably get knocked flat out by some of the security gaurds.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2019, 11:41 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5559 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 30,161.02
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglvz256 View Post
They didn't get sprayed because of Racism. They got sprayed because they were the only guys in the room acting like childish a-holes.
I don't even know how they get press passes. They aren't real journalist and they are there to instigate. They talk tough on the channels but these guys cry like biatches when they get confronted .

Hearn despises them and they're not good for the sport , he should bar these idiots and I don't get it ? They're fake news hecklers and that entire group should be out on notice!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:42 AM #23
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
Anyone else have no clue what LDBC is?
Lion Den Boxing Community. They are mostly african american fanboys on Youtube, mostly behind anyone that fights under the PBC umbrella.... Most of them are just pro african american boxer. Not really pro-anything american.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:45 AM #24
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
I don't even know how they get press passes. They aren't real journalist and they are there to instigate. They talk tough on the channels but these guys cry like biatches when they get confronted .

Hearn despises them and they're not good for the sport , he should bar these idiots and I don't get it ? They're fake news hecklers and that entire group should be out on notice!
Not sure why Hearn gives interviews to them. Seriously that are just annoying fan boys, they repeat the same questions even AFTER that question has been answered, they have no knowledge of the sport because they are looking at things one way (The PBC way).

I haven't seen them throw those sort of questions at Finkel or Wilder for example. They bring the whole Journalist experience down an IQ.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:50 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5559 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 30,161.02
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Not sure why Hearn gives interviews to them. Seriously that are just annoying fan boys, they repeat the same questions even AFTER that question has been answered, they have no knowledge of the sport because they are looking at things one way (The PBC way).

I haven't seen them throw those sort of questions at Finkel or Wilder for example. They bring the whole Journalist experience down an IQ.
That idiot Blue Blood confronted another you tuber asking him what his problem was before the fighters even came out , everyone was looking at that guy like a parasite. Lol

I told him.on his channel id like to punch him in his face of I see him at MSG. Lol

Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-20-2019 at 11:52 AM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:50 AM #26
Interim Champion

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
todisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,026.36

That's messed up. Security wasn't spraying Big Baby with no water like that. Hearn showed no class. I bet he'd sue the lot of them if they came back and dumped a bucket of water on him, instead.
todisday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:31 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1676 Post(s)
yammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 13,587.62
This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! 
Someone needs to tell this idiot he is not Eddie Hearn's lawyer LOL - !a! Wipe Eddie Hearn's come off your face - !a! Someone needs to tell this idiot he is not Eddie Hearn's lawyer LOL - !a! Eddie Hearn's biggest dick rider - !a! Homo4Hearn - !a! 
Homo4Hearn - !a! Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post

Hearns smart enough to know that the ldbc channels provide a decent level of social media coverage.

He knows Nestor Gibbs and blueblood are wilder fans .. he mentions and mocks them for it all the time when he schools them in interviews , but he knows full well that the narrative and clickbait they put on their channels pulls in viewership for his promotion and fighters that otherwise wouldn't be there if everyone he have interviews to were respectable like Rahim on seconds out.

Any publicity is good publicity..and Hearn knows how to play the game.
yammy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:47 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 850 Post(s)
bballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,359.12

That security guy was out of line. The interviewers didn't provoke that. He did it like a little ***** too.
bballchump11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:12 PM #29
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1517 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,460.52
Total Points: 35,426.89
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:19 PM #30
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 1792 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,039.59
Total Points: 51,098.19
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by todisday View Post
That's messed up. Security wasn't spraying Big Baby with no water like that. Hearn showed no class. I bet he'd sue the lot of them if they came back and dumped a bucket of water on him, instead.
Security guard wouldn't even talk that way to Gervonta Davis, let alone Big Baby Miller. He acts tough to Youtubers and boxing fans, but an actual boxer would seriously hurt him.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ldbc, matchroom, security, sprayed, water

User Tag List