Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Regret Bad-Mouthing Haymon, I'd Go Back Immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why boxingscene thinks this is news.

Also, Vanes left a thief for a bigger crook. Of course he'd go back. I'd take the thief over the crook anytime!

Comment

So a poster IS TRYING ACT AS IF he knows more about professional boxing than a BOXER....
      There is a reason Hearn couldnt pilfer more talent from PBC

Comment

Instead of putting this in the press, how bout you make a phone call?

Comment

I just looked and he went back and deleted his tweets about Haymon

Comment

Thanks Al....

Comment

You cannot insult the godfather of boxing and pretend nothing happened,..al haymon runs boxing

Comment

Its true what they say - gays, trannys, and tranny lovers run Hollywood. Disgusting. Us real black street thugs dont put up with that shyt.

Boycott Haymon and Gucci. Na sayin

Comment

****NEWS FLASH***
                  AL HAYMON is the smartest most powerful man in boxing!! Vanes should call him asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Street Thug View Post
                    Its true what they say - gays, trannys, and tranny lovers run Hollywood. Disgusting. Us real black street thugs dont put up with that shyt.

You will put up with whatever Haymon tells you to put up with boy. Now get back on the street and start selling drugs at once. Get to it on the double boy. Do I make myself clear!?

Comment

Originally posted by Street Thug View Post

Dont worry, WE know you're a white american, good try Na sayin, your slang is f'd up

Comment

Working...
                      X