Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2019, 07:08 PM #11
W1LL W1LL is offline
Éirinn go Brách
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 8,772
Quoted: 3458 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,954.22
Bank: 37,256.68
Total Points: 46,210.90
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroidi View Post
Miller is being paid for his WWE antics and schoolyard sense of humour. This is Joshua's US debut, Hearn wants it to get as much publicity as possible, and Miller's lack of boxing accomplishment will not do it. This matchup is more show than substance.
Ironic that Miller may be a bigger name in the US than Wilder after this fight.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-19-2019, 07:09 PM #12
SHOOTALLCLOWNS SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 538
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
SHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud of
Points: 11,800.75
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,800.75
Default

this all part of hearn and joshua's plan. miller is selling the fight like crazy miller is playing the villain role extra hard and it will be that much sweeter when joshua pummels him.
SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:10 PM #13
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 28,458
Quoted: 20182 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,739.95
Bank: 141,081.43
Total Points: 145,821.38
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

The American boxing fans like loud, retarded fighters. They think shouting over someone and pushing someone that has their hands behind their back is hard. They're a bit stupid like that.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:12 PM #14
Redd Foxx Redd Foxx is online now
Hittin' the heavy bag.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19,047
Quoted: 11802 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,333.16
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 4,465.96
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
That's funny, because I'm not an AJ fan. I'm a fan of the Gypsy King, as I have been since he turned pro.
You are a UK fan, not a boxing fan. You don't know jack shyt about the science and can't talk boxing so you flood this place with your cheerleading threads. Don't try to pretend that everyone doesn't notice this.

This place is polluted with trashcans like you who just make a lot of noise but contribute nothing of value.

Had to edit this into my last post because bytch ass W1LL got his vagina hurt when I exposed him as a know-nothing soccer fan and blocked me from replying... lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Agreed, but JM's trash talk was weak, and although AJ showed his teeth a little, overall he was wittier and much more composed than Miller. I wasn't at all impressed with JM, people who think AJ is a soft touch when it comes to verbal or mental warfare need to think again.
AJ's verbal game is soft AF. EVERYTHING he says that sounds remotely clever is a line that was rehearsed. He doesn't have 1/10 the wit of Fury, or even Wilder.

However, I agree with you regarding Miller. He talks, but I'm not really impressed with what he's saying. In this game though, talking is enough. Look how far Mayweather made it with his mouth and half the shyt he said was just nonsense. Boxing fans aren't hard to please though. If you say something confidently, and it sounds aggressive, they go nuts.

Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-19-2019 at 07:19 PM.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:12 PM #15
sunny31 sunny31 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 4,824
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,806.86
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,934.02
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You are really insecure as a fan. So cringey. You realize AJ and hearn don't validate you as a human being, right??

They wanted Miller for his mouth. His talk sells tickets. You're going to have to brace your tender little heart because the talk is only going to get worse.
Agreed, but JM's trash talk was weak, and although AJ showed his teeth a little, overall he was wittier and much more composed than Miller. I wasn't at all impressed with JM, people who think AJ is a soft touch when it comes to verbal or mental warfare need to think again.
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:15 PM #16
W1LL W1LL is offline
Éirinn go Brách
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 8,772
Quoted: 3458 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,954.22
Bank: 37,256.68
Total Points: 46,210.90
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You are a UK fan, not a boxing fan. You don't know jack shyt about the science and can't talk boxing so you flood this place with your cheerleading threads. Don't try to pretend that everyone doesn't notice this.

This place is polluted with trashcans like you who just make a lot of noise but contribute nothing of value.
Watch what you say, and don't be such a bitter fat Yank. You could get yourself hurt talking reckless like that around here.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:38 PM #17
sunny31 sunny31 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 4,824
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,806.86
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,934.02
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You are a UK fan, not a boxing fan. You don't know jack shyt about the science and can't talk boxing so you flood this place with your cheerleading threads. Don't try to pretend that everyone doesn't notice this.

This place is polluted with trashcans like you who just make a lot of noise but contribute nothing of value.

Had to edit this into my last post because bytch ass W1LL got his vagina hurt when I exposed him as a know-nothing soccer fan and blocked me from replying... lololol



AJ's verbal game is soft AF. EVERYTHING he says that sounds remotely clever is a line that was rehearsed. He doesn't have 1/10 the wit of Fury, or even Wilder.

However, I agree with you regarding Miller. He talks, but I'm not really impressed with what he's saying. In this game though, talking is enough. Look how far Mayweather made it with his mouth and half the shyt he said was just nonsense. Boxing fans aren't hard to please though. If you say something confidently, and it sounds aggressive, they go nuts.
Well id watch the press conference because there was lots of stuff said that was not rehearsed. Wilder got destroyed by Fury in the build up, Fury is in a league of his own in that respect but I don't see Joshua struggling against either guy, why? Because he's confident, proven (relative), and he isn't soft as much as some of you guys are desperate to believe it

I think AJ like a lot of crossover stars has become a magnet for hate, especially American fans, they spin it how it suits their agenda. "He's fake" but today he's "acting out of character" "He's soft" even though he won the verbal. I see someone who just adapts to what's in front of him
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:53 PM #18
boxinggod101 boxinggod101 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: mtl
Posts: 5,380
Quoted: 1661 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 25,695.60
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 26,834.06
:) - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
The muppet I was quoting made an assumption and based his whole post off that assumption. I'm not an AJ fan. I've been called an AJ hater in the last 48-72 hours on here.
Lol oh I see
boxinggod101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:56 PM #19
R_Walken R_Walken is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,332
Quoted: 2416 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,803.32
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 31,936.12
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 
Default

Thats the reason they got Whyte

Has a big mouth to stir the pot and a low risk of winning and no real threat of getting th KO

Millers trash talk may even be responsible for a couple hundred DAZN subscribers
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:57 PM #20
EL_GRINGO EL_GRINGO is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,078
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
EL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 25,284.38
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 26,411.54
Default

uhm no it's the fight business
EL_GRINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
"big, baby", gracious, humble, opportunity?, thankful

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.

Copyright © 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.