No announcement yet.

The NFL settles collusion case with Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    How many football games have you played in and how many how you coached?

I'll wait and then pull rank on you.

Boy take your god damn medicine before logging on here

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Ive played althrough high school and coached right after that and to this day im still coaching football. My children say they were born on a football field.

Now go ahead and tell the board how the read option works, the concepts, the pros, the cons...
      You'll see I just logged back in to read this and I'm replying immediately. The read option is an option based offense very similar and a cousin to the triple option, regular option, etc.

The QB reads the defense, especially the defensive end that is typically left unblocked (depending on what defense is being run). If the defense over commits to the halfback, he can literally expose those reaches and take off running himself.

The reason this offense doesn't succeed in the NFL is because it's a high-school/collegiate style of offense that can expose slower linebackers and ends. Everyone runs a 4.5 40 in the NFL.

Comment

• Kaepernick is a product of the re-emergence of the read option in the NFL. After a couples years, he could no longer run efficiently (because defenses adjusted to this college style play) and became a very below average Quarterback....

This is simple to understand...

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I educate you on everything, don't I?

Comment

• What really sucks when you read these posts, is you figure that guys like AD has told his children before than kneeling to the flag is okay.

Such a tragedy.... If so, I really feel sorry for his children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              You'll see I just logged back in to read this and I'm replying immediately. The read option is an option based offense very similar and a cousin to the triple option, regular option, etc.

The QB reads the defense, especially the defensive end that is typically left unblocked (depending on what defense is being run). If the defense over commits to the halfback, he can literally expose those reaches and take off running himself.

The reason this offense doesn't succeed in the NFL is because it's a high-school/collegiate style of offense that can expose slower linebackers and ends. Everyone runs a 4.5 40 in the NFL.
              I knew you would come with the most basic, obvious crap ever.

How is blocked? Is it man, is someone pulling, is it zone?

What are the receivers reading?

When does the QB decide to pass it instead of keeping it or handing it off?

Explain it for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                thats because he settled.....

you settle when you cant win.... that simple.

dude you have no idea what you are talking about and need to stop because it's making you look foolish.

there was no attempt by kaepernick and lawyers to get him another NFL contract. they wanted money in damages because they felt they had enough evidence to prove that the NFL and its colluded to keep kaepernick out of the league. that lawsuit was settled out of court, IE they paid kaepernick money to make the lawsuit go away, and part of the agreement was for him to keep quiet about the terms of the agreement and how much was paid. you don't do that idly, the NFL would be much better off fighting this and proving themselves. after the fact you can get every cent of cost back. they tried to ahve hte lawsuit thrown out, but it was not! so they settled.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  dude you have no idea what you are talking about and need to stop because it's making you look foolish.

there was no attempt by kaepernick and lawyers to get him another NFL contract. they wanted money in damages because they felt they had enough evidence to prove that the NFL and its colluded to keep kaepernick out of the league. that lawsuit was settled out of court, IE they paid kaepernick money to make the lawsuit go away, and part of the agreement was for him to keep quiet about the terms of the agreement and how much was paid. you don't do that idly, the NFL would be much better off fighting this and proving themselves. after the fact you can get every cent of cost back. they tried to ahve hte lawsuit thrown out, but it was not! so they settled.

you think they colluded to keep him from playing in the league too?

I know you be saying some dumb shit sometimes lately but damn you should be smarter than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    I knew you would come with the most basic, obvious crap ever.

How is blocked? Is it man, is someone pulling, is it zone?

What are the receivers reading?

When does the QB decide to pass it instead of keeping it or handing it off?

Explain it for real.
                    Dude we could sit here and talk all day about his the D end is playing the flat zone or whatever.. the key point in making here is he’s a product of the re-emergence of the read option.

He wasn’t a ***** until he got benched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I was at a bar with my laptop open replying to your dumb ass and that shortys big ass comes up on my screen. Waitress comes by later and told me she saw what I was looking at followed by (Insert heavy interested comments and questions by young thick waitress here). The ring doesn’t even keep them away. My bad man, I know you wish you were me.

Comment

Working...
                      X