Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-17-2019, 03:37 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1930 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,853.59
Total Points: 59,746.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by I HATE View Post
Because if you do you don't deserve to have children PERIOD!

STORY TIME: I was at this place I hang out at regularly (a business). My brother was angry at the time and was telling a story about this f4ggot who comes into his work.
Anyway, as he was telling the story he couldn't hold back and would describe the guy as "That F4GGOT!". There was some actual queer standing around and he got really mad.

I didn't know the guy was mad until I went in there the next day by myself and he had this bytch look on his face. He was mean mugging me how a child mean mugs another kid in the playground, quite pathetic. I said "What are you looking at?" and he just turned away and ignored me. So all is fine, I spend a couple hours there and buy a couple drinks, I'm by myself (had a long day). I go home later, all good.

So, THE NEXT TIME I go there I get told by the owner that I can't come there anymore, and the reason was that I had a complaint against me about some ****phobic slur. The thing is, it was my brother and not me - so why am I being punished? Just had a few unpleasant things to say to the owner before I left and basically said I'd spend my money elsewhere and you can go F yourself etc.

The thing is, there is NOWHERE ELSE to spend my money in town. I was really pissed and still am to a degree. So anyway, this little f4g walks around town and I see him by himself walking down this corridor of this block of public toilets (sick f4ggot probably looking for a boy to rape). I look at him as I'm approaching him, eyes wide open and angry. I grab the kunt by his collar and slam him against the cement wall and start yelling at him, the noises this bytch makes is fuccing hilarious.

Basically him begging me not to do anything and saying sorry, blah blah. I give him a knee to the stomach and sorta slap/push (like a palm thrust) his head as he's buckling down and he hits the ground and just lies there writhing, but very slowly, he's obviously in great pain.

No cops have been called as far as I'm aware, been a few weeks now. I think about it every now and then and it angers me.

THIS WAS NOT A HATE CRIME by the way. I didn't hurt him because he is a degenerate f4ggot, but because he snitched on me and got me banned from a place I frequent when HE KNEW it wasn't me that said anything. His sexual deviation was not part of this attack.

Moral of the story is that violence is wrong and I regret my actions. No-one should do what I did and I pray for forgiveness from the Lord. I still hate f4ggots though. I would have done the same thing to a straight man that did what he did. He judged me based on the actions of my brother. I can refrain from using slurs in public but my brother can't. I shouldn't be held to account for that.

Peace my bros, keep your little ones away from LGBT "people" anyway.
Hell no.

No LGBT.

No feminist activitists either
abracada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 03:46 PM #22
I to your mom..

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 46,320.63
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! in lui of green - jazluvr 

I would never knowingly allow an LGBTQ member around my children unsupervised.

I would only allow them around my children to demonstrate a lesson as to what not to do or become.
jack_the_rippuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:15 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 21,123.48

you shouldn't trust anybody around your children to be honest. but yeah i wouldn't leave a child around an lgbt member or supporter for a minute. i don't have a problem with their lifestyle its just that they're always recruiting children to see them as normal.
blue_dolphin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:35 PM #24
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2430 Post(s)
Just a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,565.56
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Only reason I'm speaking out is because I notice a h0mophobic vibe in the lounge and anyone who says anything pro LGBT gets attacked.

The reality is, in higher society you can't be ****phobic or racist or anything like that because then you will be alienated. You can't be racist because there are people of different colors with money,power and status and friends. You can't be sexist because both genders have money, power and status and friends. You can't be hom0phobic because there are gay people with money, power and status and friends. etc.

If you want money, power and status and friends, then you don't disrespect and get alienated by people with money, power and status and friends.

The fact that some of you don't know this shows that you don't get out much lol
So in other words, "don't say hom0phobic things on NSB or else the millionaires and people of high society browsing the lounge will alienate you".

Yep, ya dun went full g4ytarded on me pal.
Just a Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:36 PM #25
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 26,407.23
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

No
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:17 PM #26
Interim Champion

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
vaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 9,558.74

idc **** with social status/rich tbh
they give bad influence to ur kids,,, period
sodom and gomorah is an example what happen if u breed lgbt
vaynardevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:23 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8883 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,997.74
Total Points: 55,336.43
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Normal gays that I actually know, yeah no problem.

The weirdo freaks in leather, or some mentally ill trans, i’ll pass
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
children?, freaks, lgbt, trust

User Tag List