Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL you know boxing is a joke sport when they let anyone with a YouTube in as press

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL you know boxing is a joke sport when they let anyone with a YouTube in as press

I was laughing listening to some of these youtubers who do reporting for boxing events you know boxing is a joke of a sport when they allow some racist pro black youtuber who said whites are the devil in some of his older videos to interview fighters.

at least with MMA like UFC Dana White only allows credible journalist you would never see some kkk neo nazi skin head or pro black racists being able to cover their events they do a through research on credentials

Boxing is the bottom of the barrel when some random youtuber who is racist behind the people they interviews backs do interviews smiling and being fake friendly gets a press pass

Dana White makes sure his team looks at all the videos, and articles by any reporter to see if they are fair and unbiased or credible, that **** would never go over in the UFC.

Boxing is desperate for any press I guess since such few media outlets cover it.

Here is an example the guy talking dude always talking about some pro black stuff and even pissed Andre Ward off, he also confronted Golden boy about some stupid emails by a former employee and golden boy banned him from their events, I think his name is fred of barber shops convos, he also always butt kisses Floyd, Deontay, Crawford, Spence, Broner and Tank and acts like they have an obligation to be his friend because they are black lol.

He sounds like Ben Thompson of Fight Hype so people get them confused but this dude is on another level of creepy and weird

Last edited by hectari; 02-11-2019, 02:48 AM.

Don't talk about dontae like dat

Comment

Yeah ive noticed the same thing too lol.

People on youtube with like 10k subscribers are getting press passes and access to the fighters during media scrums

I just wonder how much these guys are getting paid, i cant imagine it being alot. U get paid by how many people watch ur content, (and how long they stay) so i imagine most of these dudes got a main job

Comment

You'd be surprised to know half the 'credible' media, the mainstream press view people outside of their clique or tribe as nothing but cattle to be exploited, manipulated, denigrated and spat on.

If you don't like the guy then don't watch his videos.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I was laughing listening to some of these youtubers who do reporting for boxing events you know boxing is a joke of a sport when they allow some racist pro black youtuber who said whites are the devil in some of his older videos to interview fighters.

at least with MMA like UFC Dana White only allows credible journalist you would never see some kkk neo nazi skin head or pro black racists being able to cover their events they do a through research on credentials

Boxing is the bottom of the barrel when some random youtuber who is racist behind the people they interviews backs do interviews smiling and being fake friendly gets a press pass

Dana White makes sure his team looks at all the videos, and articles by any reporter to see if they are fair and unbiased or credible, that **** would never go over in the UFC.

Boxing is desperate for any press I guess since such few media outlets cover it.

Here is an example the guy talking dude always talking about some pro black stuff and even pissed Andre Ward off, he also confronted Golden boy about some stupid emails by a former employee and golden boy banned him from their events, I think his name is fred of barber shops convos, he also always butt kisses Floyd, Deontay, Crawford, Spence, Broner and Tank and acts like they have an obligation to be his friend because they are black lol.

He sounds like Ben Thompson of Fight Hype so people get them confused but this dude is on another level of creepy and weird

I think it's largely due to the fact that Boxing is no longer a mainstream sport. The mainstream media outlets and journalists are no longer covering the sport as they did in the hey day and Golden era of the 1960s, 70s, 80s and 90s. Now we are reduced to makeshift boxing journalists with no mainstream media background or training whatsoever.

The sport is on life support and even though they are pushing a specific agenda; I will at least give them credit for creating an interest and buzz by keeping the sport alive through social media.

Comment

Good point

It's annoying

They don't know boxing

They just pedal their agenda

Suddenly many black YouTubers did not favour "slick" boxing style of fury Vs wilder

Comment

I saw some of these guys at the Wilder 24/7 shoot, they were checking out his car, raising big ups, giving shoutouts, "This is how we do it" etc Am sure those guys would get privilege passes from Team PBC. They are the worse fans in boxing.

They have zero knowledge of the sport, they just want to support anything that is PBC or anything that is black skinned. They even admit doing so blindly. They pick what they want to talk about to suit their agenda, they attacked Ward when he didn't line up like them, they attacked Mayweather when he thought Wilder was losing against Fury etc

So instead of getting educated or articulate sport media, we now have those guys with their iphones saying yeah yeah every 20 seconds in an interview. You see them pedalling the right questions to the PBC side, and you see them asking the tough questions against others.

Comment

Barbershop Conversations is an opportunist as Ward said. He has been a joke between the LDBC and then forgiven as well because he’s “pro black” as Ward said. Therefore the LDBC are a bunch of clowns because their insecurities to lose a brother makes them forgive one another. Wasn’t Barbershop the same channel that said he was the reason why GGG and Loeffler found out about Canelo’s electrolytes and vitamin intakes during the weigh in and the whole LDBC cried PEDS just because the LDBC doesn’t like GBP or Bhop?

But now all you Ward haters jumping ship back to SOG because he’s pro everybody?

Comment

your basically promoting that dude's youtube channel, never even heard of him until now

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Barbershop Conversations is an opportunist as Ward said. He has been a joke between the LDBC and then forgiven as well because he’s “pro black” as Ward said. Therefore the LDBC are a bunch of clowns because their insecurities to lose a brother makes them forgive one another. Wasn’t Barbershop the same channel that said he was the reason why GGG and Loeffler found out about Canelo’s electrolytes and vitamin intakes during the weigh in and the whole LDBC cried PEDS just because the LDBC doesn’t like GBP or Bhop?

But now all you Ward haters jumping ship back to SOG because he’s pro everybody?
                    Is the LDBC pro black or are they pro American? Are they pushing a pro ethnicity agenda or a pro nationality agenda?

Comment

Working...
                    X