Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I'm happy for Buddy. He doesn't have the greatest track record, but he seemed to hit it off with Kov. Keeping a personality like Kovalev focused/disciplined should be commended.
    Absolutely. I always liked Buddy and felt a lot of times that he was stuck with fighters who just weren't able or willing to do what he was telling them. He makes himself very clear and often times, these guys only need to trust him.
    To get Kovalev to do that, after a terrible loss, is pretty amazing.

Comment

• I was almost absolutely certain that Kov was fading after the 3rd round.....But he never did. I think he fought very intelligently and Alvarez looked pretty bad in there at times. From the first fight I think it was pretty clear that Kovalev was the better boxer but when he got KO'd a lot of us jumped the gun on the idea that he was shot and that his stamina sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by baroidi View Post
        Kovalev and his camp adjusted and worked on his stamina and pacing, but Alvarez and his camp thought they could just repeat the first fight? One of the worst strategy in boxing history, never threw body shots early, when the whole world knows Kovalev doesn't like bodyshots and is a reason he fades late. Alvarez just relied on the one punch KO and even when he landed, he just stood there admiring instead of pouncing, absolutely horrible performance.
        Not so easy throwing a body shot when it’s Kovalev hitting you back in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          This dude is a super shill, fake as fake can get.
          Typical liberal media propaganda movement shill. Kellerman hyped up the establishment fighter along with the African American fighter they trying to hype up. A joke really. A disgrace. Kellerman very bigoted especially against Eastern European and Russian fighters.

Comment

• frank rethinking giving yarde his shot,he's lining up more bums for yarde,word out to European cab drivers.. to be selected you must have a decent winning record

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              116-112 was the score I had

Ironically, 120-108 was the scorecard Andre Ward had...didn’t see that coming lol
              I think Ward had it 119-109...

Comment

• Kovalev should continue beating women in future training camps. He looked really good tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  again PROVE IT!

There is ZERO proof. Heck, not one social media post showing injuries.

The chick claims back and neck injuries but she was in the gym lifting weights on her social media posts less than a month later! She was running trails within weeks. lol.
                  wait really? Links.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Lets hope the women all leave the arena and get home safely before Kovalev leaves the arena.
                    Just because one dumb gold diggin’ whore says Kovalev puncher her and she has a “witness” who is another dumb gold diggin’ whore, does not make it so..

This **** will be thrown out of
                    a court and you will look stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      frank rethinking giving yarde his shot,he's lining up more bums for yarde,word out to European cab drivers.. to be selected you must have a decent winning record
                      I was just thinking I wonder if Yarde will still want the winner? Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X