Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-29-2019, 06:14 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1257 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,747.89
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Listen regardless what you think, Wilders face WAS NOT ON THE BIG SCREEN during his interview. What you watch at home is different cameras than what they show on the stadium screen

Wait are you saying the telecast is a ONe second at most delay to home viewers? If that's what you're Saying you're wrong. A simple Google search will Inform you.
Not always...that's complete BS, they often show the same thing to home viewers, in fact a lot of times it's organised by the tv directors for reaction shots etc.

The delay you speak of is in regards to the live feed to home watching viewers, and is intentional, which is generally 7 seconds, not what's happening inside the stadium, that's real time to the crowd, there is negligible delay...prob around a second or less

So in this instance...what was being shown on the Jumbatron is what the crowd are seeing in real time...which is when Wilder reacts and smiles to it and the little girl next to him notices herself in the camera...everyone at home will see everything 7 seconds later AS IT HAPPENED

I couldn't care less about either agenda here, but do not talk of what you do not know
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2019, 06:15 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,861.06
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You're talking nonsense. Yes there's TV a delay but that doesn't affect what people are seeing on the screens in the arena. They aren't watching a TV broadcast. There's no delay there. You see it happen all the time at fights/sports events, celebs noticing themselves on the screen. Pathetic and dumb excuse.
Ok Robbie fck it they booed wilder. Lol. Listen from here on out anything related to AJ and wilder (or who ever you find as AJs top threat at the time) you're right about. I just hope you keep this same energy and remain a hardcore devoted fanatic when AJ loses. Don't leave band wagon.
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:17 AM #13
Boxing

Quoted: 20062 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,831.43
Total Points: 140,326.68
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Ok Robbie fck it they booed wilder. Lol. Listen from here on out anything related to AJ and wilder (or who ever you find as AJs top threat at the time) you're right about. I just hope you keep this same energy and remain a hardcore devoted fanatic when AJ loses. Don't leave band wagon.
See it's poster like you that i've got to keep correcting that makes me look like a fanatic. But i'm not the one making up lies and stupid excuses to defend a fighter, you are. So who's the real fanatic?
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:19 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
NahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 47,796.75
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Lol dude is a fcking idiot. That was the fox broadcast, what they show on the jumbo tron is completely different. Even if so they she mentioned wilders name, no reaction, when they "showed him" no reaction.. The boos came during saying furys name. BUT I REPEAT. They do not show the networks broadcast on the jumbo tron. Fox's broadcast is on a 10 second delay, so the jumbo tron would be 10 seconds behind real time. ANYONE whose EVER been to a sports event, at least in the US knows that. This man is an idiot that hasn't even been to a live event. Shame on him
Stop chatting chit just because it breaks your heart that your idol was booed, no need to make up lies to save his face.

Plenty of people that were in the arena tweeted about him being booed when put on big screen. So don't lie about "all these fights" you've apparently been to just accept it the truth there is nothing wrong with doing that you idiot.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

— Bryan Fonseca (@BryanFonsecaNY) [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
NahMean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:20 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Not always...that's complete BS, they often show the same thing to home viewers, in fact a lot of times it's organised by the tv directors for reaction shots etc.

The delay you speak of is in regards to the live feed to home watching viewers, and is intentional, which is generally 7 seconds, not what's happening inside the stadium, that's real time to the crowd, there is negligible delay...prob around a second or less

So in this instance...what was being shown on the Jumbatron is what the crowd are seeing in real time...which is when Wilder reacts and smiles to it and the little girl next to him notices herself in the camera...everyone at home will see everything 7 seconds later AS IT HAPPENED

I couldn't care less about either agenda here, but do not talk of what you do not know
The fck? I'll talk about what ever I want sunny. But **** it we will just say youre right. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all to be wrong. Everyones wrong from time to time.
Old 01-29-2019, 06:24 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
EnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 17,356.37
Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll 
gAy J LOL - ^lll No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ 

Not even his own countrymen like Deyonce after all his ducking. I bet he cries himself to sleep because they hurt his feelings.
EnglishOxide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:24 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,383.79
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
You couldn't be more in denial if you was floating through the middle of Egypt.
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:26 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NahMean View Post
Stop chatting chit just because it breaks your heart that your idol was booed, no need to make up lies to save his face.

Plenty of people that were in the arena tweeted about him being booed when put on big screen. So don't lie about "all these fights" you've apparently been to just accept it the truth there is nothing wrong with doing that you idiot.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

— Bryan Fonseca (@BryanFonsecaNY) [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
First of all he's not my fckig idol. We in America don't care as much about wilder as much as you few lunatic Brits do. You guys always talk about wilder. look if I was wrong I was. I'm not lying about "all these fights I got to" I have a few pics in my album from. Some of them. I don't have to lie to a guy that thinks d wilder is important enough to hate. Lol
Old 01-29-2019, 06:34 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
You couldn't be more in denial if you was floating through the middle of Egypt.
Denial about what? What the fck are you talking now? I found myself in the middle of a wilder obsessed pack. I don't give a fck about wilder. I just commented on the thread. If I was mistaken then, ok. Sorry buddy. People get shlt wrong. It Happens. I bet if you looked back on your life you would have done a lot of things different because you made mistakes. You got things wrong. And I bet OVERALL you have made way more life mistakes than me. I could guarantee it. So take pride in what ever you think you won and I was wrong about. But just know, on the otherside of your screen. Where I'm typing from its not a bad view.
Old 01-29-2019, 06:35 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
NahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 47,796.75

Quote:
First of all he's not my fckig idol. We in America don't care as much about wilder as much as you few lunatic Brits do. You guys always talk about wilder. look if I was wrong I was. I'm not lying about "all these fights I got to" I have a few pics in my album from. Some of them. I don't have to lie to a guy that thinks d wilder is important enough to hate. Lol
Well before calling me a idiot and saying this is false, a simple twitter timeline search and you can see that many who were in attendance confirmed Wilder was shown on big screen and booed. Its not deep and I actually don't care but had to highlight it just because it's ironic. Wilder made it a big deal and gave several interviews reacting to AJ getting booed and he was laughing at him.
NahMean is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
booed, crowd, deontay, fight, heckled, lopez, thurman, wilder

User Tag List