No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "If we don't get Mayweather, Thurman's my 2nd choice."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
    Interesting fight, I think Pac pulls it off. Thurman can hurt him with those sneaky uppercuts, when Pac jumps in head down swinging. Fair fight right now book it!!!!
    I agree with all that.

Thurman can catch him of course, but I give it to Pac. He still looks strong with great speed and I see him consistently hurting Thurman throughout the fight.

Comment

Easy work for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Sometimes I feel dumber after coming to thees forums. One would think with this being a dedicated boxing forum and all, that the opposite would happen, but some/most of the posters here are dumber than a block of wood.

Thurman, Porter, Garcia are all C/C+ fighters. Thurman MAYBE on his best day is B-. Thurman was bodied by Collazo, Lopez, and hurt against Porter. He is so ordinary I become genuinely confused when people put him on a PFP list...has me CTFU.

Ya'll just can't grasp a simple concept. At WW, in Floyd and Manny interim, there was Keith, Shawn, and Danny. They all fought each other and had close contests while beating a variety of journeyman themselves...Malignaggi, Lopez, Collazo, Rios, Ghost Guerrero, etc...none of the opponents they ever beat were remotely impressive and their wins/performances over those fringe contenders weren't remotely impressive either.

When you have 3 guys of approximately equal skill level sharing the spotlight of any division it becomes easy to assume they are all good fighters. They aren't. None of them are. They are all just a bit above average. It's just that WW was so watered down for so long that people didn't realize it (and still don't).

That is why Porter ran from Spence/Crawford (Mr. How can I fight him/them if I'm not even ranked by the IBF? ..what?)

That is why Danny turned down $3-5 million to fight..nobody..instead of having a shot at fighting Terrence Crawford

That is why Thurman has said - for Y E A R S - that he will fight Errol and Terrence..only to change his mind when either of those fights could legitimately be next.

Well said.. Pac is in a different league. Some posters here don't get what elite talent means even @ 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Well said.. Pac is in a different league. Some posters here don't get what elite talent means even @ 40.
          Pac is going to smoke Thurman - bad. Real bad.

Bring on "man down" next lmfaooo

Comment

Working...
          X