Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-21-2019, 07:26 PM #61
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4877 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 28,171.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
You're not lying, you're blind. Broner landed 2 punches of note the entire fight, whiffed a ton and barely threw. He did **** all
So wrong. That statement alone, that, broner only landed 2 punches of note confirms you're not a serious poster. In the 4th round alone broner landed multiple left hooks and straight rights.

The 5th round, multiple counters, left hooks, straight rights and his jab

My score right now is

10-9
10-9
9-10
10-9
10-9

Coming into the 6th round I have Broner up 3 rounds. 4-1.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2019, 07:28 PM #62

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
Yeah, I know. Some people think if a fighter misses a lot of his punches, he automatically loses to a guy who never lets his hands go.

And some of those same people take pride in ignoring a wide discrepancy in Compubox scores.

That's cool, because even professional judges disagree somewhat, sometimes.

BUT, most people with common sense, including most of the media, most professional boxers and most judges do pretty well most the time, unless they have skin in the game like a promoter, or they are close friends with one of the fighters, or who are shoring up their own eccentric ego.

We get it. It can be very self-gratifying to pretend you are the only person in the world who has true vision. Like Nero, Hitler, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein and hundreds of thousands of nobodies. It's fun, especially when you're like 14 years old in the head. You shouldn't let comments on a message board stop you. Especially when said message board is one of the most important places in the world to you.

Just don't think you're actually convincing anyone else to think like you do.
Overanalization of what's happening here.

My thread is simple. Which punches land, which punches miss.

I'm saying broner landed more in the first 5 because he did. That's it.

I'm not asking anyone to think like me. I'm asking people to use their eyes and discover for themselves which punches really landed and which punches really didn't.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:34 PM #63

I'm not a biased poster. I have no bias. My interest is the truth. My interest is being right.

If somebody can prove to me that Pacquiao won x round, and we can analyze who really landed more, then ok we can agree that Pacquiao won that round. I'm not going to say broner won a round that he lost.

So far all I'm getting is " YOUR BLIND, BRONER SUCKS BRONER IS A HOOD RAT DUMB ASS TROLL"
Old 01-21-2019, 07:44 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
You're not lying, you're blind. Broner landed 2 punches of note the entire fight, whiffed a ton and barely threw. He did **** all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
So wrong. That statement alone, that, broner only landed 2 punches of note confirms you're not a serious poster. In the 4th round alone broner landed multiple left hooks and straight rights.

The 5th round, multiple counters, left hooks, straight rights and his jab

My score right now is

10-9
10-9
9-10
10-9
10-9

Coming into the 6th round I have Broner up 3 rounds. 4-1.
End of round six broner caught Manny with a powerful hook uppercut combination. The second time he caught manny with that combination. First time was in the 4th round. So you've already been disproved. BigZ44
Old 01-21-2019, 07:45 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 832 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 13,987.90
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Overanalization of what's happening here.

My thread is simple. Which punches land, which punches miss.

I'm saying broner landed more in the first 5 because he did. That's it.

I'm not asking anyone to think like me. I'm asking people to use their eyes and discover for themselves which punches really landed and which punches really didn't.
Prove it. Show it. Make your case.

Use.......evidence.
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:46 PM #66
Contender

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
WholeSoul75 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 8,474.58

I guess landing more and dodging punches doesn't mean much to mayweather in those early rounds
WholeSoul75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:52 PM #67
westernchamp

Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 62,368.07

TS, what do you get out of this? i never understand the "one guy" that always does this after a fight. like wtf do yall get out of this??? does it help you sleep better at night after mumbling softly to yourself "i told them so"!
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:56 PM #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
TS, what do you get out of this? i never understand the "one guy" that always does this after a fight. like wtf do yall get out of this??? does it help you sleep better at night after mumbling softly to yourself "i told them so"!
This is a boxing forum. I'm talking boxing.

People say Broner won only 2 rounds. That's just not what happened. This was a close fight and i'm rewatching the fight again right now to score it, and I have Broner up coming into the 9th round.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:58 PM #69
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3019 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,174.59
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Broner was landing , I just rewatched the fight and I was keeping a see-saw score in my head as the round goes, where I acknowledge all the "hits" like in fencing or olympic scoring.

Broner got a lot more "hits" than pacquiao in the first five rounds. Pacquiao was missing with almost everything.

If enough trolls force me to, I will do an in depth analysis. But for now I think it's clear enough to anyone who isn't blind who rewatches the fight that broner outlanded Pacquiao.

If i'm forced to do an indepth analysis I will.
If you truly believe in your position then an in depth analysis is the appropriate move to take. By convention (and common sense) the burden of proof lies with an individual making a claim that runs counter to commonly held opinion. Folk don't have any obligation to prove you wrong when you see things differently to most of 'em, man.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.])

I ain't even watched it yet, and TBH wasn't even in any rush to, so I don't have an opinion, but if you put the work in I'll give it a look over.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:00 PM #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
If you truly believe in your position then an in depth analysis is the appropriate move to take. By convention (and common sense) the burden of proof lies with an individual making a claim that runs counter to commonly held opinion. Folk don't have any obligation to prove you wrong when you see things differently to most of 'em, man.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.])

I ain't even watched it yet, and TBH wasn't even in any rush to, so I don't have an opinion, but if you put the work in I'll give it a look over.
I want to know what you thought after you watched it. People say Broner only won 2 rounds, and that's preposterous.

After you see it, tell me this wasn't a close fight.

Share This With Friends

Tags
broner, rounds, shlt

User Tag List