Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Zero Respect For Joshua, At Least Wilder Stepped Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    would like Ortiz to get the April 13th date so Joshua can decapitate him in 3 rounds
    Eddie / AJ would never let that fight happen. They only take the safe fights they know they are guaranteed to win. which is why they fighting Whyte next)

Wait till Ortiz is 55 and no threat and AJ will show interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      He was definitely winning the fight and definitely got knocked the fock out

Everyone’s a winner
      D.Wilder was up on the cards before the K.O. I had D.Wilder winning the fight before the K.O. too. You dudes are trying real hard to create an illusion which ALWAYS comes back to bite you dudes in the ass. Take a lesson from hbo….LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Is there a more entitled fighter than this guy?

I suppose it ain’t him but his pr men but they are annoying
        The people that are afraid to see that fight are annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Neither suffer from Wilders roid rage though, maybe he should smoke some weed to calm him down .. oh yeah he does that. He better be careful or he'll start going after women and kids .. oh yeah he does that.

Deontay Wilder .. biggest steroid user in boxing ... fact.
          LMAO, call the guy who demands the most stringent testing and who's built like a beanpole the "biggest steroid user in boxing", while ignoring the guy who's got a physique that's virtually impossible to get naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Nah it's not both ways Wilder is crap as well.
            Its not what the fear of Aj & his team are showing & they know MORE than YOU.

Comment

I'd pick Joshua but Ortiz is live against everyone. Honestly I rank him 4th and would pick him to beat everyone beneath. Obviously hes a risk that Whyte wouldn't dare take after his bluff was called.
              Id rank Wilder/Fury winner 1 and loser 3 unless its a crazy blowout. Joshua2
              Ortiz4
              Whyte5
              Pulev6
              Miller6

Parker isnt that good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                From the man who had a chance to get himself in a mandatory defence slot for Joshua, then ran down the WBC route instead? Ortiz is just looking for the fastest route possible to a title shot with the least effort required, as he knows he's older than official records say and his boxing career is on borrowed time.
                He went the wbc route cuz Aj ducking. I want to see that fight. I like boxing. I am not on the Protection Act. It doesn't have to be for a title. I want to see that fight. I will pay to see that fight. We want that fight. Real boxing fans ask for the fight instead of bringing up irrelevant topics.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                  Join matchroom, beat somebody decent and then whinge. Hell, I'd fancy Dave Allen in a rematch.
                  No, no & no. We want to see the fight & we are what makes them money

Comment

Ortiz is an elite fighter. He'd give Joshua trouble with his ring generalship and counterpunching similar to Povetkin.

AJ stops him and does it before Wilder. Joshua doesn't allow opponents to be the ring general for rounds without resistance like Wilder. Anthony's either the ring general or trying to position himself to be it; in comparison, Wilder has to wait until his opponent either tires or slips up on defense to become it. Joshua-Ortiz is a competitive fight early, until Joshua's pressure makes him gas and AJ stops him.

Wilder's a good fighter, but his lack of ring generalship is going to prevent him from winning fights at the elite level (Fury will do it Saturday and Joshua at a date TBD).

Comment

Yeah that seems to be the case with the majority of boxing hesds outside the UK...AJ lost respect on these streets...Ortiz is still the boogeyman of the hw division...Bomber is his daddy though

Comment

Working...
                      X