Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Hell Just Happened To Me In The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell excessive sweating? i only sweat if ever i do my boxing class or play basketball. what the fawk u talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
      ok so here's the thing i have been out of the gym for 2 months and i just got back the other day. so today what i did was fine and i was kind of tired since it's been a while. now every time i am finished lifting some weights my last workout would be some ab workouts. when i was doing some crunches and i was on my 20th rep my lower back started shaking maybe because it hasn't been doing that for a while but anyway i still pushed myself and when i got to my 45th rep i was shaking even more but still pushed myself and suddenly there was like a cold feeling that exploded inside my body. i felt goosebumps all over me and i felt cold but i still kept doing some crunches and the shaky shaky was gone. it's like a release of whatever shiet that i do not know. any of u guys know what that was?

You just over exert your abs muscle and your lower back(Abs is the most stubborn muscle to work on). Since you have'nt been in the gym for a little while.
      Next time STOP!.or you may get a muscle tear or worse.We get the tendency to do the same amount of workout when we come back from a long break.Sort of "can I still do it" or I'm still in shape" attitude.

But still get it checked by a doctor.

BTW this became one funny thread......

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
        ok so here's the thing i have been out of the gym for 2 months and i just got back the other day. so today what i did was fine and i was kind of tired since it's been a while. now every time i am finished lifting some weights my last workout would be some ab workouts. when i was doing some crunches and i was on my 20th rep my lower back started shaking maybe because it hasn't been doing that for a while but anyway i still pushed myself and when i got to my 45th rep i was shaking even more but still pushed myself and suddenly there was like a cold feeling that exploded inside my body. i felt goosebumps all over me and i felt cold but i still kept doing some crunches and the shaky shaky was gone. it's like a release of whatever shiet that i do not know. any of u guys know what that was?
        Congratulations you have just realised that you are a gay

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          Did someone Squirtz inside you? Either way, 5-star thread. :laff2:
          rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Othello View Post
            It seems you accidently milked your prostate while doing your crunches.
            Pmsl......

Comment

Bobby u aint foolin no one u can hardly lift a dumb bell

Comment

basically...YOU BROKE YOUR BACK

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                  You went super saiyan.
                  F.UCKER!! After I read the other post I was getting all excited because I planned on posting the same thing... UNTIL I SAW YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                    You went super saiyan.

I'm dying at work right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X