Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Both incredible p4p who is better?

Lets imagine there wasnt such a weight difference, they both go up and down a little in weight to make it even as in not cut weight but since this is imagination land just decrease overall mass /increase it a bit to meet in middle obviously floyd from his lighter younger prime days
    Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 06:33 AM.

Floyd, pretty easily.

He's faster, has a higher ring iq, hits harder at that 130-135 weight class. Also he has a much longer reach.
    Plus, I can see Floyd hurting Loma but not vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      Floyd, pretty easily.

He's faster, has a higher ring iq, hits harder at that 130-135 weight class. Also he has a much longer reach.
      Plus, I can see Floyd hurting Loma but not vice versa.
      Floyd would not win 'pretty easily' stop it

Comment

Thats why he's so hyped up, THEY have to have a non athletic racist crowd, its what they tried with ggg, to go against those that love "boxing" THOSE people are just EVIL people and CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, HOPEFULLY THEY DIE OFF, kids first. oh its already happening (drugs/low birth rates) YES KARMA IS A MF, good riddance
        He probably isnt racist, his FANS are especially his fans and the pres fans are "racists" are fine people His lawyer knows him better than any of you, his lawyer knows him better thAN ANY of you
        Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 05-24-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

At the time when Floyd was relatively light, realistically that's the only version we can say that could have fought Lomachenko because Lomachenko doesn't look to be big enough for 140 or 147. Infact, Lomachenko is still pretty small for 135.

At 135 It's a very, very hard fight for Floyd Mayweather! Mayweather was much more aggressive back then and I'm more than certain that he would have been getting outworked, Floyd wasn't quite at his peak then. Lomachenko would likely make relative easy work of him.

Comment

Lightweight Floyd by easy KO.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Lets imagine there wasnt such a weight difference, they both go up and down a little in weight to make it even as in not cut weight but since this is imagination land just decrease overall mass /increase it a bit to meet in middle obviously floyd from his lighter younger prime days
              I think Floyd vs. Loma at 130-135 would have been amazing.

That said, Floyd a lot bigger than Loma and normally a great big man beats a great little man.

Some people will say that Floyd wins easily, etc. but I really don't think so and the proof is in what they both did in the amateurs. I mean look how bad Rigo was outclassed. Loma has the Floyd of amateur records.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Lightweight Floyd by easy KO.
                Pure ignorance. Floyd was never a puncher and Loma is as elusive as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

- -?????

Loma champ from 126-135. TUE 50-0 from 130-135, so we have a direct comparison.

Loma seeks out and destroys elite. TUE ducks em.

In short, Loma sends TUE squallin' fer his punch drunk daddy like Maidana did.

Comment

Floyd very easily. Loma is very good but 130-135 Floyd was pretty special.

Comment

Working...
                    X