Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This WBC dude was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    Did you guys notice, this WBC dude with the belt was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced the score of the 3rd judge? (I strongly suggest that you watch this part again).

And the fact that this WBC person was standing right behind Kessler even before the scores were read seemed very fishy to me as well.
    I noticed it as well. It didn't seem fishy to me though. If he does indeed work for the WBC and it's his job to put the strap around the winners waist, wouldn't it make sense that he know who the winner was ahead of time?

Comment

Bingo

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
      I noticed it as well. It didn't seem fishy to me though. If he does indeed work for the WBC and it's his job to put the strap around the winners waist, wouldn't it make sense that he know who the winner was ahead of time?
      very smart guy this 1 . well done m8 theory squashed i knew some1 would get it in the end lol

Comment

Could be Kessler's boyfriend. You don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          it was just so obvious that kessler won.....
          obvious? even al bernstein had froch winning by 1-point.

and just for the record, i had kessler winning a razor-thin decision (as i find three rounds too close to call and could've gone either way -- gave two of these three close rounds to kessler).

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
            Could be Kessler's boyfriend. You don't know.

He's a lucky man if he is.

Comment

cause it was obvious that Kessler won

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                Did you guys notice, this WBC dude with the belt was already holding Kessler's hip just right BEFORE Lennon announced the score of the 3rd judge? (I strongly suggest that you watch this part again).

And the fact that this WBC person was standing right behind Kessler even before the scores were read seemed very fishy to me as well.
                lol, where do you want him to stand? the roof perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                  Exactly whats wrong with some of you people?

It is quite normal that many of the people in the ring including the fighters know the decision before it is announced to the crowd...not always but quite often this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    it was just so obvious that kessler won.....
                    Not really. It was a close fight. I scored it a draw and it shouldn't have been judged more than a two point win for either fighter. The scorecards were a disgrace.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                      Not really. It was a close fight. I scored it a draw and it shouldn't have been judged more than a two point win for either fighter. The scorecards were a disgrace.
                      gotta laugh at people who say scorecards were a disgrace when it was only 1 didgy judge the other two judges scores were completely fine imo ,1 was 2 points and other 3 was it not , defo could be seen for 3 as kessler was pushing the fight for most of it and even when froch hit him with a good shot kessler didnt back away much but froch did at times and went on ropes

Comment

Working...
                      X