Comments Thread For: Canelo Passes Third Drug Test, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't make this poopoo up!

Comment

Gomez trying some of that Arum Jedi Mind Trick bs ain't he? LMFAO.

It don't f#cking matter if he passes 1,000 tests he got popped once (or twice iirc) so it don't mean sh^t. This is some build a 1,000 bridges & suck one dick & you aren't a bridge builder your a dick sucking **** type sh^t however much Oscar + Gomez doesn't want it to be.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-15-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid drug cheat for life.

Comment

It’s sad when a promoter has to tell the public that their house fighter has PASSED a drug test. Damn shame Cinnamon

Comment

Way to go Clenelo 👏👏👏

****ing tool

Comment

Don't get the point of these statements. They're basically hoping that the public are complete morons. The half life of clen is 36 hours. There were trace amounts in February tests. By March, there's obviously nothing in there.

The fact that Gomez is trying to spin this with bull**** like this makes me even more suspicious. Waiting for word from NSAC I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                So that sounds to me like the first two tests administered were both positive, and now the drug is out of his system. That is what you would expect if he was doping.

Unless there is an article somewhere saying that he was tested by the two positive tests February 17 and 20.

That is important, because if he did a cycle of drug use thinking he could get clean before he was tested, the only shot at catching him is in the first tests.
                if it was the case, canelo was doing peds even kmow random vada was already in effect, isnt that dumb??? i mean you are doing peds knowing you could be tested any day... canelo and his team could be the dumbest in the world if true...

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                  So that sounds to me like the first two tests administered were both positive, and now the drug is out of his system. That is what you would expect if he was doping.

Unless there is an article somewhere saying that he was tested by the two positive tests February 17 and 20.

That is important, because if he did a cycle of drug use thinking he could get clean before he was tested, the only shot at catching him is in the first tests.
                  I mean either way isn't it gonna be out of his system?

Does this substance get out of your system slower if its in hamburger form when used?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    well that settles it, canelo is a clean athlete, no more excused groupies
                    Lol.

Clean athletes don’t fail tests and blame it on meat.

Comment

LOL that's like getting caught with meth by the cops, but they can't charge you until they pick you off the street a couple more times in the future.

"See, the second and third time we searched him he didn't have meth, therefore he never ever had meth to begin with or someone placed it on him.

Tyson Fury only failed one test out of like 6 right?

Comment

Working...
                      X