No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua "I Want Deontay Wilder Next, Not Tyson Fury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua "I Want Deontay Wilder Next, Not Tyson Fury"

"Tyson Fury is the more credible opponent.

He's the one that chopped down klitschko and removed the crown.

Wilder is really a nobody at this point, just a dangerous contender with power, chin and a belt.

Fury is the man that beat the man.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-15-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Tyson Fury is the most difficult boxer at heavyweight.. On his best day he can beat AJ and Wilder.

Comment

So the only thing you guys are trying to tell me is that AJ does bad impersonations of Wilder, and Tyson Fury who punches himself in the face, got put on his azz by a mediocre light heavyweight, hadn't fought anybody of note before toppling an over-the-hill Ukrainian to temporarily hijack the belts, and then give them up when he realized he'd have to defend the title, so goes on a drug stupor and becomes the joke of professional boxing ....

....................... yea right.

Comment

Joshua-Wilder is the fight to make...Fury needs to get in the ring and prove he is still relevant

Comment

All that needs to happen is being reasonable in negotiations from both sides. I don't think 50/50 is unfair at all, but Wilder commented he would settle for 60/40. If both are confident, make it happen. You're going to make millions this time and even more in your next fight if you win. Just sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Everyone who isnt a Joshua hater knows the fight will happen this year. Thats what Hearn has been saying all along.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Tyson Fury is the most difficult boxer at heavyweight.. On his best day he can beat AJ and Wilder.
                No he can't, on his best day he could barely defeat an over the hill complacent Klitschko.

Wilder or AJ will spark out Fury on any day.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Joshua-Wilder is the fight to make...Fury needs to get in the ring and prove he is still relevant
                  Fury is a caricature of himself nowadays. He surprised me against Wlad and proved he was better than I had thought. Since then he has done nothing to either get a fight or even show he's been routinely training while waiting on a fight.

Comment

Boxing fans are so delusional. Fury will have been out of the ring for 3 years by the time he returns. You can't just abuse your body the way he did and come back the same. You hear how his voice is gone? You think he was able to do that kind of damage to himself but his cardio, reflexes, etc will still be that of a top HW boxer?? lol.

He is no longer the same boxer who beat Wlad, nor will he ever be at that level again.
                    I'll have a big "I told you so" loaded and waiting.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-15-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X